NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that whatabout? It's the exact subject we're talkin about. :lol:
Conversation is on Byron Jones. Whatabout Mahomes?!

Dude, we all know that painkillers and shots are rampant. But whenever your precious team is under fire you try to deflect and make it a broader convo. Most of us aren’t here to defend the shield. But Byron Jones is the one who is talking about being shot up by team doctors, who also trotted a scrambled brain QB out just months ago. We can acknowledge that this particular team of doctors may be bad actors AND comment on the culture of bad behavior and misdiagnosis in the league more broadly.

Conversation is on Byron Jones. Whatabout Mahomes?!

Isn't the Convo about what Byron is talkin about?

Byron didn't play a single snap last year. Not a single practice. He injured his ankle in the off-season and had surgery. Now what? :lol:

sigh…here we go again…

on topic tho, i’m very happy for bjones leaving with his health!!

got that big payday and got out…

so sad hearing about the former athletes addicted to painkillers…

sigh…here we go again…

CrispFirstAurochs-max-1mb.gif

Isn't the Convo about what Byron is talkin about?

Byron didn't play a single snap last year. Not a single practice. He injured his ankle in the off-season and had surgery. Now what? :lol:
You’ve got a knack for being intentionally obtuse and I’m the only one who keeps getting suckered into this meaningless back and forths. Let’s just focus on your all time QB rankings and your salary cap theories

Gesicki needs to find his way to 'Sota...Hock and Gisecki...that'd be killer :smokin

I feel like going after him is a move that has John Schneider written all over it though.

Gesicki needs to find his way to 'Sota...Hock and Gisecki...that'd be killer :smokin

I feel like going after him is a move that has John Schneider written all over it though.

He can't block. ( 😬 )

Like at all. Wonderful hands, but once he's touched, he's down. Which I have never understood about him.
He's the complete opposite of Hock and he makes your playcalling predictable. He can't be in on run plays, at all.

He can't block. ( 😬 )

Like at all. Wonderful hands, but once he's touched, he's down. Which I have never understood about him.
He's the complete opposite of Hock and he makes your playcalling predictable. He can't be in on run plays, at all.

Ah...but really, none of that matters then, man...He's playing WR in 'Sota :lol:

What do you guys think of that Russ story elpablo21 elpablo21 100027 100027 ?
I think we are in character assassination/piling on zone with Russ. In context it sounds like he may have made that demand after they already had been trying to trade him actively.

Either way I don’t really care about the personal drama in so far as it effects the Seahawks- we made the right move, big picture Russ was incredible for this franchise and community. I don’t believe one word of the narrative trying to paint him a a bad guy, not team player or bad teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom