NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

the guy doubles down day after its reported as fake news that DJ wants 45 - report yesterday was DJ former agents started that lie....makes sense because if DJs new agent fails to get 45M(which they will) then the former agents look good....

fakeNews IS NOT FACTS

45M is crazy, doubt he gets its unless its a deal like carr got where you can cut him after year and save tons of $ and cap space.....

but word on the street is the cap goes up to 260M-275M range in 2025 - these agents are going to be out here with that oh well you can afford it because the cap goes up big over next few years

2025 we could see a 45M WR

Last edited:
1677283142354.gif

Russell Wilson isn’t the first star player to want a coach fired and he won’t be the last.

But when you get traded for a bunch of first round picks and proceed to stink it up while your old coach you wanted fired proceeds to overachieve and have a better than expected season in a rebuilding year. You’re bound to get ridiculed.

That said, the NFL is a what have you done for me lately league. If the Broncos have a bounce back season and Russ plays well next season. He’ll get shown love.

the guy doubles down day after its reported as fake news that DJ wants 45 - report yesterday was DJ former agents started that lie....makes sense because if DJs new agent fails to get 45M(which they will) then the former agents look good....

fakeNews IS NOT FACTS

45M is crazy, doubt he gets its unless its a deal like carr got where you can cut him after year and save tons of $ and cap space.....

but word on the street is the cap goes up to 260M-275M range in 2025 - these agents are going to be out here with that oh well you can afford it because the cap goes up big over next few years

2025 we could see a 45M WR
I agree with the latter of you point.

I remember this like it was yesterday.
1677283681315.png

That was only 5 years ago, before a pandemic and Jimmy G broke the bank with 27.5 Mil per year FOR A QB.

Dudes out her getting 50 Ms a year now.

Inflation don’t move that fast.

The league is printing money at this point. Daniel Jones getting AT LEAST 40. That’s just the market now.

Last edited:
If Jalen comes back home, I wouldn’t care if we went 0-17
A team like should be Jacksonville all over these kinds of players, especially since Lawrence is still on a rookie dealer and they’re not paying multiple guys big money.

Last edited:
If Jalen stays in LA and lands with the chargers, he’d be the first player ever to make those jerseys look ugly

It’s a tools thing. Josh Allen stunk too. Someone is going to take a shot at him in the Top 10 it seems
Someone said it earlier, he reminds of Try Lance.

If you don’t have 2 seasons to sink into dude know he’s gonna look terrible at times, leave him alone.

It’s a tools thing. Josh Allen stunk too. Someone is going to take a shot at him in the Top 10 it seems

Josh Allen is the exception. Very few guys will work hard enough to fix themselves like he did. This is a weak QB draft so I get why a team might take him in the 1st round but I doubt it’ll work out if I’m being honest.

F them picks is worth it if you get a ring out of it imo.

The rams are such a weird case to me though. Aside from this past season. They’ve been consistently good ever since Sean McVay took over. They made aggressive win now moves when their window was open and got a Super Bowl out of it.

But it really didn’t translate much over in terms of fan enthusiasm that it’s going to be interesting to see how sofi looks on Sundays for rams home games when popular teams aren’t in town if the Rams have some dark years ahead.

Josh Allen is the exception. Very few guys will work hard enough to fix themselves like he did. This is a weak QB draft so I get why a team might take him in the 1st round but I doubt it’ll work out if I’m being honest.

I disagree on the weak QB draft part..

You got legit guys who should go top 10

Will Levis is playing the wentz role of a guy raising late in the process

But you got 2 guys who went into the season looked at as top half of the 1st guys and they both or legit worth top 10

And now you have Levis and Richardson rising based on tools.. granted Richardson was on people’s radars in a legit way but he didn’t actually raise to that during the season.. so now draft time people see the tools, but he’s inconsistent as hell

If anything it’s a weak top end WR draft.. and you don’t have any top end ILBs

The exception is about to get him drafted and he’s already flashed against much better comp than Allen played against in college. Someone is going to be willing to take that risk for sure
Someone said it earlier, he reminds of Try Lance.

If you don’t have 2 seasons to sink into dude know he’s gonna look terrible at times, leave him alone.
Lance was playing against 1AA schools and this dude was in the SEC. Carolina with Reich or Detroit would be good fits for him IMO

Lance was playing against 1AA schools and this dude was in the SEC. Carolina with Reich or Detroit would be good fits for him IMO
I hear you. I was mostly talking from a straight up traits standpoint.

And while it was the SEC, it’s not like he embarrassing Bama or even Vanderbilt on a weekly basis. 17-9 TD to INT ratio with 9 rushing TDs isn’t exactly blowing off anyone’s socks.

Trey won the Heisman equivalent of D-1aa so I’m still gonna call it about even between those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom