NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have be interested in seeing how Levi’s would have played this past season if he wasn’t hurt. Think he had plantar fasciitis or something like that going on. The local NFL draft analyst for Houston ESPN radio was talking about him a few weeks back as he’s a possibility for the Texans. He was saying he can be mobile when need to, not just a pocket QB.

Would have be interested in seeing how Levi’s would have played this past season if he wasn’t hurt. Think he had plantar fasciitis or something like that going on. The local NFL draft analyst for Houston ESPN radio was talking about him a few weeks back as he’s a possibility for the Texans. He was saying he can be mobile when need to, not just a pocket QB.

Only way this happens is if someone trades ahead of them and takes Bryce Young.

Josh Allen is the exception. Very few guys will work hard enough to fix themselves like he did. This is a weak QB draft so I get why a team might take him in the 1st round but I doubt it’ll work out if I’m being honest.
I’m of the opinion that it’s a lot to do with QB work ethic but also coaching. Not only personal coaches but head coaches and offensive coordinators to put them in the best position to succeed.

Look at Hurts for example. They tailored the offensive scheme around his strengths. They got him legit weapons. But he also put in the work to squeeze every ounce of talent he had

Him and Allen took unprecedented steps. Now let’s see if they’re the anamoly or not. Either way, I’m a firm firm firm believer that a rookie QB is only as good as the situation they’re put in. Trevor Lawrence is a prime example

Screenshot_20230224-221117-340.png

C CP1708 old *** must still have partial ownership from when the Dolphins franchise was founded. Cuz ain’t know way anybody should be caping this hard over jokes :lol:

No sir, I have nothing to do with the Dolphins. :lol:

I'm just wondering why NOW peeps gonna be up in arms about pills and needles when I brought that up heavy 4-5 months ago. (I know you remember)

No sir, I have nothing to do with the Dolphins. :lol:

I'm just wondering why NOW peeps gonna be up in arms about pills and needles when I brought that up heavy 4-5 months ago. (I know you remember)
People are going to be up in arms because a former pro bowler just said he can’t run or jump and is speaking out against it. What’s shocking about that in the least bit? You were bringing it up months ago as a whataboutism to deflect from Tua’s scrambled brain. Not to highlight how ****** up it was

You were bringing it up months ago as a whataboutism to deflect from Tua’s scrambled brain. Not to highlight how ****ed up it was

They're the same thing!!!! :lol:

Diff injuries, same causes/reasoning.

We consume this game in billions. With a large B.
As long as that continues, those pills/needles gonna flow. The NFL couldn't/wouldn't survive without them.

I listed 4-5 different guys from that discussion that alllll talked about the ramifications from it. Hell, Herbert got his job from it. Now we can add Michael Thomas and Byron Jones to that same list of names.

They're the same thing!!!! :lol:

Diff injuries, same causes/reasoning.

We consume this game in billions. With a large B.
As long as that continues, those pills/needles gonna flow. The NFL couldn't/wouldn't survive without them.

I listed 4-5 different guys from that discussion that alllll talked about the ramifications from it. Hell, Herbert got his job from it. Now we can add Michael Thomas and Byron Jones to that same list of names.
It wasn’t relevant to the convo at that time. It was a whataboutism.

It wasn’t relevant to the convo at that time. It was a whataboutism.

Wow. Ok. :lol:

*Scratches head*

I guess it doesn't count them......that I brought it up multiple times, than none of us truly care about any of that, long as they take the field every week.

And when they don't, guys like Keenan Allen, or Darren Waller they get called out cuz guys' fantasy teams......I'm sorry, "friends" fantasy rosters aren't intact.

I guess......I was wrong......to point that out......months ago. (????) :lol:

Ok, well hopefully someday we can talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom