NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't mind taking a flyer on him. Don't think he'll command a big contract after this past season.

Feels like mad talent is getting released or not resigned from multiple teams because they don’t have the Space or they don’t want to pay the money.

Thielen still has juice left as long as you don't expect him to be a number 1... He was actually open quite a bit last season too but Kirk kept spamming JJ.
Yea saw that a little in the playoff game against us. It was JJ and the TE he kept trying to force it too.

feels like my talent is getting released from multiple teams because they don’t have the Space or they don’t want to pay the money.

i think it's a little more than that.. like with slay, he was 1 of 2 obvious restructures we had on the payroll.. i assume the team went to him with the offer to basically guarantee '24 (so spread huge '23 cap hit over two years and add a 3rd year, which wouldnt be guaranteed but spread out some of the converted bonus)

but dude is 32, so i assume he'd want more money since it's his last real chance at it.. and cant blame him for that

but for eagles, i assume team is planning for when they need to extend devonta and dickerson and dont want to be carrying huge dead money from slay into the '25 or '26

i think we all assumed draft was going be defense heavy.. and use certain other guys to build up picks for '24 draft by getting comp picks since their replacements were already on the roster or going be on the roster (hargrave, bradberry, epps, Lbs, seumalo)

think they want to keep certain dudes around while they insert the younger guys to eventually take over

for example

but obviously he wants to be set for more than just 2 years

Last edited:
So we've cut Thielen and Kendricks so far... Big Z and Cook are most likely being traded... I guess Kwesi has conceded and gone ahead and acknowledged this year is a wash. With Kirk getting up there in age, you'd think the team would be in win now mode.

Do we think the Mixon situation is a case of kids messing around doing dumb **** at night to other peoples houses and someone supspected an intruder and started spraying?

Or was someone being over zealous and shot a kid?
Sounds like it was HS kids playing nerf wars. Out deep in the rich suburbs I’m not sure what she thought was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom