NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s weird because she’s suggesting that they’re in the court process for the child already. He’d need some concrete evidence of “give me X amount of dollars before I release these pics/videos” to prove extortion I’d think. She’s being really vague in the social media posts. No idea what their personal communications look like
If they're already in the court process, couldn't this muddy up the process on her end though? Going outside of court and doing this?

Another question. Truthfully I grew up in a household and never witnessed men beating women. Never seen my dad or uncle touch women (at least in my face)

What drives these dudes to hit women? I’ve never understood it. That’s low hanging fruit. But again, I didn’t grow up around domestic violence.

I’ve never had the urge to hit a woman. I don’t understand

the thing I don’t get is people who experienced some bad shh or go through some bad shh.. and then turn around and want people to experience that or go through the same shh

to keep it nfl related.. we see all these rookie dinner deals.. dudes get how much money those guys are making, they get taxes and all that, they get that 2nd contract ain’t guaranteed to come.. and then the turn around and can’t wait to throw that on some dudes with little choice

soooo many aspects of life where way too many folks can’t wait for their chance to do the things they didn’t enjoy to others

I’m not a family law expert at all so I have no idea :lol:
I just thought with proceedings like that their lawyers advise them they need to keep things involving the case/process off of social media and allow it to be handled in the courts.

He wanted to be traded last year when they picked up Williams and drafted Hamilton. No chance he was gonna stick around for another year.

Good pickup for the Jets for basically nothing.

belichick-no-fun.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom