NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we think the Mixon situation is a case of kids messing around doing dumb **** at night to other peoples houses and someone supspected an intruder and started spraying?

Or was someone being over zealous and shot a kid?

Last edited:
Figure it out, Mark.
1EA77D06-8295-4900-8218-856E3BD58CCF.jpeg

real shame that injury in the super bowl....dude would have gotten same contract kirk got, had he been 100% year ago.....

I doubt he gets more than a one year deal.....we shall see....

Last edited:
They’re talking about Lamar not having an agent… like Roquan Smith literally just did his deal without an agent.

It’s bigger than that
Probably.

But I think he got like $45 mill guaranteed. Lamar is asking for $245 guaranteed :lol:

There’s a big big difference

Is that due to McDaniel?

he’s part.. think they also had other coaches or head office people

so it’s that combo of people who got hired and then who signed their guys.. And then the guys who they would targeted

because not all free agent signings negate your comp picks

Is that due to McDaniel?
For most of Kyles tenure someone has been got a higher position elsewhere. When it's someone of color you get a comp pick.

The Niners have had 3 H.C’s and a G.M get hired so they got picks for all of them.

I dont want to try and paraphrase but they made alot of good points. I like when they get together on any topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom