NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m shocked McVay came back for that. Vikings and Cards def need the reset though.

Yeah, the only thing I can think is after Donald re-signed and a few others under contract, he didn't want to just bail on those guys since he probably helped convince them to stay. He had a perfect reason(s) to walk away and take a break...go to the booth until he could handpick his new destination.

Baker should stay in LA. It's a betters situation for him and Stafford may not have much longer left. Then again, those TB receivers are enticing.

Don’t see this happening unless it’s with the Colts. But if they do that, then the Panthers could miss out on one of the top 3 QB’s

Don’t see this happening unless it’s with the Colts. But if they do that, then the Panthers could miss out on one of the top 3 QB’s

I cant see it being the colts, just because then they’d really not care which or the 4 dudes rhe end up with

if anything I assume they’re trying make the Texans give them something to swap positions

but that only works if Texans love the guy panthers are leaning towards.. but panthers legit don’t care either way

i assume we going learn the order pretty soon of who’s going where 1-4.. just who zona trades to

FAF0BD5E-8467-4762-8850-836E4E31AA6D.gif

Is his contract details that bad that nobody else would take it having to give a better package? Or the rams just dumb?

I literally joked about trading for him last week. Didn't think it'd actually happen. They said Miami was his "preferred destination" the same thing they said about Tyreek last year.

Zero idea why his market would be a 3rd + a backup TE tho. Any team could/should match that, not sure how Jalen had the leverage.

If I were to squint.......

Rams just paid Stafford last year.........
Now have cut Floyd, traded Ramsey and lookin to trade Robinson as well.....

And Ramsey dealt to a team with........a Rookie QB deal.

That deal has allowed us to have Terron Armstead, Tyreek Hill, Bradley Chubb, and Jalen Ramsey all added in 11 months........

Or we could just have Lamar Jackson. Easy call, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom