NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have two 1st round picks and have already been at work to shore up the defense. Think the Lion may take the North regardless this year.

with what's happening with vikings and packers, they should easily be the favorite

bears are making moves for NEXT next season, they just need to be somewhere near 8 wins.. but lions should be double digit wins

I expect the Vikes defense to be a lot better this year. Since it looks like they're keeping Kirk, they need to improve that O-line. I also expect them to grab a good number 2 WR.

Wtbs, I think the Bears will be better than the Lions. I think Goff comes back down to Earth this coming season.

with what's happening with vikings and packers, they should easily be the favorite

bears are making moves for NEXT next season, they just need to be somewhere near 8 wins.. but lions should be double digit wins
Was upset to see Duece leave the staff and go to Carolina. He’s real tight with my cousin.

Wtbs, I think the Bears will be better than the Lions. I think Goff comes back down to Earth this coming season.
Back down to Earth? The numbers he put up last year were in line with numbers he put up with the Rams. His first year there the offense was still being built. He has legit weapons around him.

Back down to Earth? The numbers he put up last year were in line with numbers he put up with the Rams. His first year there the offense was still being built. He has legit weapons around him.
We'll see but I don't think they'll be better than the Vikes.

We'll see but I don't think they'll be better than the Vikes.
Y’all beat them week 3 but they were leading going into the 4th and took two 4th quarter TDs against them to beat them by one possession. Their defense was as bad or worse than y’all’s for good portion of the season.

The 2nd game they beat y’all by two scores. They were rolling and almost made the playoffs. They’re much more even with y’all than you think.

So.....Rodgers had no WR/TE weapons in GB, but his list of demands is to bring all those non-weapons with him to New York? Minus of course, the solid young WR Watson, Aaron Jones, and AJ Dillon......

Am I reading that right?

OBJ and Lazard I can get, but what the hell does he want Cobb and Lewis for? All this so he can be third in the division? He could stay in GB and be third in the division WITH all those guys. :lol:

man weren't the Packers offering a better pick during the season?

F0FE2BCB-F3E7-415D-8028-A8B4E41CF83E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom