NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
aggregating the news is pretty normal on twitter. Even outside of sports ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As long as the sources are legit don't see the big deal about it

i don’t have a problem with it either…and i don’t think it was his intent, but he was kinda in a gray area imo…

like, idk if it’s me, but he seemed to have veins become one of the main voices of sports media lately…i see his tweets everywhere.. reddit, group chats, nike talk..

yes.. he does credit his sources…

but look at yesterdays breaking of the aaron rodger’s trade and that it was a done deal…

he credited trey wingo…

but it was his tweet that had the internet going nuts…his tweet that had her WRs celebrating and such…

just too much gray area for me…i see a tweet, now i got to not only cross reference it, but triple check it too??

i don’t have a problem with it either…and i don’t think it was his intent, but he was kinda in a gray area imo…

like, idk if it’s me, but he seemed to have veins become one of the main voices of sports media lately…i see his tweets everywhere.. reddit, group chats, nike talk..

yes.. he does credit his sources…

but look at yesterdays breaking of the aaron rodger’s trade and that it was a done deal…

he credited trey wingo…

but it was his tweet that had the internet going nuts…his tweet that had her WRs celebrating and such…

just too much gray area for me…i see a tweet, now i got to not only cross reference it, but triple check it too??
I mean I feel like this is an exception to the rule. The Q'Aaron Rodgers thing has been messy from EVERYONE involved. I would get it if Dov had some bad patterns previously but everyone seems bent only on this specific situation

He believes Trey is credible so he went with it. I mean EYE believe Trey Wingo is credible so if it goes left I'm not really putting that on Dov that's on Trey Wingo who's been in the business for a very long time and built plenty of connections and trust out there

Like Trey Wingo isn't some random dude to credit off of

umm-what.gif

I mean I feel like this is an exception to the rule. The Q'Aaron Rodgers thing has been messy from EVERYONE involved. I would get it if Dov had some bad patterns previously but everyone seems bent only on this specific situation

He believes Trey is credible so he went with it. I mean EYE believe Trey Wingo is credible so if it goes left I'm not really putting that on Dov that's on Trey Wingo who's been in the business for a very long time and built plenty of connections and trust out there

Like Trey Wingo isn't some random dude to credit off of

touché…that’s true man.. cause if you’re my age then you grew up on trey wingo..so yea, id expect him to have solid sources…

especially the part where you said this is dov first miss…ur right..

i stand corrected…

If i recall, someone said the guy behind dov use to work and cover a team but that could be a rumor

The way the Jets have been acting this offseason really shows how trash Zach is

I would’ve been fine without Rodgers but at this point there isn’t another option left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom