NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lions adding another CB. That defense should show improvement. If they don’t resign Jamaal l, I can see them making a run at Bijan with one of their two first rounders.

aggregating the news is pretty normal on twitter. Even outside of sports ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As long as the sources are legit don't see the big deal about it

well as long as you give credit to the source, i dont see the problem

since obviously there are a decent amount of sources between ppl on twitter and then various sources

aggregating the news is pretty normal on twitter. Even outside of sports ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As long as the sources are legit don't see the big deal about it
Yup, there's big aggregator accounts for every sport and there's also a bunch of news aggregators out there

since obviously there are a decent amount of sources between ppl on twitter and then various sources
yeah that too.

Like Underdog is one of the better ones - although they don't source their injury updates all the time It's easy to catch all that information from one account instead of like 20

Philip Lewis is a good one for political news

He always tags the original news breaker handles in his tweet if I'm not mistaken

yeah that too.

Like Underdog is one of the better ones - although they don't source their injury updates all the time It's easy to catch all that information from one account instead of like 20

Philip Lewis is a good one for political news

Yea.. thing is need to make sure where ever that info is coming from is legit

Not just random shh from friend of a friend’s cousin overheard

FrM-RHQWAA0Vqhu

yea.. wanna see the money.. but if dude is healthy, he should do work behind our oline

him, gainwell and then 2nd-4th round guy
Love it. This the type of investment you make in the position. High upside, especially behind this O Line

elpablo21 elpablo21 i hope we're targeting quinton jefferson since yall cut him to be the 3rd DT

wouldnt count against our comp picks since yall cut him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom