NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogers needs to cut the **** already and make an announcement. all these demands, makin people wait, he was gonna have pressure already but he has no idea the kind of pressure he's adding pissin off the media here. this ain't a town with one gas station in it, they're gonna be expecting a superbowl from the jump. i'm a Jets fan and i already feel bad for this dude :lol: :smh:

Rogers needs to cut the **** already and make an announcement. all these demands, makin people wait, he was gonna have pressure already but he has no idea the kind of pressure he's adding pissin off the media here. this ain't a town with one gas station in it, they're gonna be expecting a superbowl from the jump. i'm a Jets fan and i already feel bad for this dude :lol: :smh:

You’re in no position to be making threats. All this man has to do is change his mind and you’re stuck with Wilson for the foreseeable future.

You’re in no position to be making threats. All this man has to do is change his mind and you’re stuck with Wilson for the foreseeable future.

:lol:

not makin any threats, more like lookin out for the guy cause NYC fans are some of the most unreal fairweather fans out there. i can't imagine how many die hard Jets fans are gonna start showin up. more of a warning to make his stay here enjoyable ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom