NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in purple 651akathepaul 651akathepaul
149zi90.gif

Damn Monty went to Detroit?!!??? And for 6milly a year. Not sure if I should be disappointed or not. Either way Khalil Herbert and Travis Homer cannot be your 1A running back tandem. Both guys get hurt.

Do people really think Allen Lazard, and potentially Randall Cobb, are going to take targets from Garrett Wilson? Are those just loljets/New York Packers jokes or are those legitimate takes?

Do people really think Allen Lazard, and potentially Randall Cobb, are going to take targets from Garrett Wilson? Are those just loljets/New York Packers jokes or are those legitimate takes?
With any other QB I would have said of course it’s jokes.

Rodgers is legitimately too much of an *** with a point to prove for me to say no confidently :lol:

Did Cobb take targets from Christian Watson last season?

Corey Davis will be cut in favor of the younger, better Lazard. Cobb would take Berrios' role. Garret Wilson is still Him.

Did Cobb take targets from Christian Watson last season?

Corey Davis will be cut in favor of the younger, better Lazard. Cobb would take Berrios' role. Garret Wilson is still Him.
Let’s be real. Lazard, Tonyan, Aaron Jones & ROMEO DOUBS :lol: all had more targets than Watson lol

Cobb had 50 himself lol.

Also, the OBJ signing also matters. Rodgers wanted the Packers to trade for and sign him for the past 2 years. So it’s something there.

Do I think Garrett Wilson will get his targets? Of course. Do I think A-Rod wants to win with “his guys, his way” and will they get targeted more in questionable situations? Heck yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom