NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rodgers wants to bring in his own veteran guys to help teach Hackett’s system then I really don’t care

The problem is what NickFolarin NickFolarin just stated above…if there are situations where Garrett Wilson is torching defenders but Rodgers wants to throw to his guys instead then I can see that being a huge problem for sure.

The funny thing in all this is that we never had a reliable QB…beggars can’t be choosers

He ain’t restructuring that much.

How much is Zeke realistically worth in this market?

I doubt they want to drop the bag on a goal line back.

Do people really think Allen Lazard, and potentially Randall Cobb, are going to take targets from Garrett Wilson? Are those just loljets/New York Packers jokes or are those legitimate takes?
I think it’s just stupid to give Lazard that money regardless + him hijacking your franchise and signing a bunch of mediocre/washed players to possibly make the wild card is funny

Zeke needed to lose 15-20 lbs YEARS ago.

He’s playing weight has got to be 235lbs.

Man should’ve been tried to trim weight
Doesn’t he have a degenerative knee at this point? He just had so much wear and tear on him early, was bound to happen regardless

tempImageDKPpPf.png

Dang. Sad to see the big dawg go. I believe he is really coming into his own. For a dude his size he is quick. Saints got a real one.

Rb position got to be one of the worst in all of sports. Short lifespan and peak

And extremely undervalued. I actually caught myself feeling a little bad for Miles Sanders, last night. PA guy, has been in Pennsylvania his whole football career. REALLY wanted to be back in Philly coming off the best statistical season of his young career, and there was absolutely no way they were gonna bring him back for the price that he wants.

Some team will pay him for sure, but I know it's gotta hurt for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom