NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slay hasn’t lost a step either. He’s 32. Still fast and coming off another pro bowl season.

He was worth extending. Philly’s defense will take a hit.

Slay hasn’t lost a step either. He’s 32. Still fast and coming off another pro bowl season.

He was worth extending. Philly’s defense will take a hit.

think they wanted to keep him, but for 2 years.. but assume he’s trying get that extra year given his age

his current deal wasn’t staying the way it is because he had a cap hit of just over 26 mill.. But I assume they want to spread that out over two years and guarantee ‘24 season

but unless jalen carter falls, pretty sure we were drafting his eventual replacement at 10

cant be mad at slay when it’s obvious what the team has to do on 1 side (
lower cap hit) and clearly wants to do also (get younger and build for future)

You can say they’re giving him the keys to the Jet…

mayday-air-disaster.gif

I wonder what Rodgers thoughts are on 9/11

Extending a 32 year old lol. He played great for us, we got great use out of his contract (probably exceeded expectations). But he knows his best days are behind him and this is probably his last pay day.

You pay for potential future production, not past

TE position having a higher franchise tag then the RB position tells you everything you need to know.

They run you into the ground while you're on your rookie deal and try to hold off on paying you until you lose a step. If you're a RB you got 1 shot at a big contract after that its curtains.

I'm surprised RB's haven't started adding carry counts into their contracts.

QAaron just confirmed he intends to go to NY.

Said that GB told him earlier in the offseason to take however long he needs and they wanted him to retire there only to switch up after he went into 'The Darkness' and start sending out signals that they wanted to move on with Love.

Said he only found out after 5 days when he got back to civilization :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom