NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

can’t hang my hat on much these days, but at least i still got this.

my guy broncos19dm broncos19dm and sb sb
8B058902-5E03-4DEE-A67F-000114F727AD.jpeg

160E1B3C-C348-425A-92E3-93D2B84F6AAC.jpeg

I wonder if any team is back-channeling a move for Rodgers. The Jets and/or Packers are dragging their feet. What's stopping a needy team to swoop in?

I wonder if any team is back-channeling a move for Rodgers. The Jets and/or Packers are dragging their feet. What's stopping a needy team to swoop in?
Do you really wanna acquire Rodgers to a team he doesn’t wanna be with? Like imagine the panthers or Texans traded for him

I wonder how different owners would feel on guaranteed deals if not for the money they have to put in the escrow account

QB’s need to unite and get that fully guaranteed contract. i’ve said it before, Lamar can’t be the only one fighting the good fight.

but I don’t think that’s necessarily the issue.. cause a lot of the non guaranteed stuff in the contracts are known and accepted and used to manipulate the cap, like all these dummy years that now get added to deals to space out the bonuses

but that 230 figure is obviously huge.. cause ain’t no one was killing the Vikings for the deal they gave cousins and I think that was fully guaranteed

but that 230 figure is obviously huge.. cause ain’t no one was killing the Vikings for the deal they gave cousins and I think that was fully guaranteed
But wasn’t that cousins deal “only” $100 mil.
$250 mil vs $100 is still a BIG difference

I just wanna knew where this resounding belief in a 3rd round QB comes from cause I don’t have it. It’s not like he was drafted there cause he feel and should’ve gone way sooner nah he’s one of those dudes that’s as drafted exactly where they deserved to be

But wasn’t that cousins deal “only” $100 mil.
$250 mil vs $100 is still a BIG difference

that’s my point.. it’s the escrow part of these deals the team owners are scared of

their net worths might be insane and that could just be based on theoretical value of their biggest asset (their team) and the insane rise in value of that asset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom