NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Had no issues twerkin' for Deshaun
mjlol (1) (1).png

Y'all would just prefer collusion to give you something to complain about huh? Blank telling facts...actual facts and folks getting mad because it doesn't agree with your opinion. :lol: :smh:

Y'all would just prefer collusion to give you something to complain about huh? Blank telling facts...actual facts and folks getting mad because it doesn't agree with your opinion. :lol: :smh:
He’s not being consistent it’s not like Watson checks all those boxes for concerns.

The real difference is blank likes Watson and has a personal relationship with him and that’s why he overlooked all of Watsons concerns when pursuing him but he not just gonna outright say that even tho that’s what it is

He’s not being consistent it’s not like Watson checks all those boxes for concerns.

The real difference is blank likes Watson and has a personal relationship with him and that’s why he overlooked all of Watsons concerns when pursuing him but he not just gonna outright say that even tho that’s what it is

I think people forget how good Watson was before the shenanigans; however, I'm speaking on Lamar and both can be true with Blank.

There should be concern on Lamar's style of play because he does have an injury history that has prevented him from finishing seasons. That is a fact.

I think people forget how good Watson was before the shenanigans; however, I'm speaking on Lamar and both can be true with Blank.

There should be concern on Lamar's style of play because he does have an injury history that has prevented him from finishing seasons. That is a fact.
The real irony is Lamar was injured the past two years on passing plays. He’s been able to protect himself when rushing the ball.

Lamar does have that but to me in this league who doesn’t have that risk. Past injury problems aren’t always indicative of the future and not having past injury problems don’t always mean you gonna be good. **** happens that’s not reason enough to try to make a move that would obviously upgrade your team because of a worst case scenario that could happen to anyone.

He was bussin’ it open last summer for a QB who also runs the ball AND tore his ACL. See the inconsistency?

At this point if Lamar really wants to go the trade route hopefully he hires an agent and gets a deal done. The Ravens are a joke for how this has worked out. Arthur B was doing da buss it challenge for a pervert and a dog killer but with Lamar no thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom