NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I just don't think that I watch THAT much football to justify $500 on this package. I'll have 3-4 games available on Sunday (CBS/FOX/NBC), 1 game on Monday and 1 game on Thursday. That is probably sufficient for me. If I end up moving I will have to come up with a fix to see the home team, though

Trey...Young?

Let it go Trey

damn.png

cheaper than going to 1 Warriors vs Kings game this weekend. Love and hate Northern California:smh:

Sunday Ticket was always going to be pricey to protect the local CBS and Fox affiliates.

kinda assumed single game and/or team options would also be available

sure there would be an overall price.. but a larger menu of options would be available

and you still have those “free” games there

Yeah, I just don't think that I watch THAT much football to justify $500 on this package. I'll have 3-4 games available on Sunday (CBS/FOX/NBC), 1 game on Monday and 1 game on Thursday. That is probably sufficient for me. If I end up moving I will have to come up with a fix to see the home team, though
Between gambling and fantasy sports Sunday Ticket w/ multiview is damn near a must now. Fatigue does set in around week 6-7. That’s when I just focus on the Washington games and might catch the Sunday Night game if the matchup is intriguing.

I have YouTubeTV and was doing the VPN + geolocation spoofing thing since I don’t live in the DMV anymore. Its cumbersome but possible.

They woulda charged the same price, if not more :lol:

as I mentioned above, I assumed single game options and/or specific team options would be available and you generate more money by opening the options.. even if it‘s tied to your subscription

just seems short sighted.. cause I went from thinking I’ll check it out and don’t mind adding another streaming service or maybe swapping youtubetv for something else

my assumption was, I get the membership and then add on the additional thing I really want

like with prime currently and movies, I can buy or rent shh now on that platform

but now at that price, I’m just going figure out some other shh.. because for me I know at least 6-8 of the eagles games I’ll get with my basic cable.. just gotta figure out some shh to make sure I don’t miss the other half of the game instead of paying that absurd price when I only care about not missing whatever eagles games aren’t on fox, cbs, espn or nfl network

Last edited:
So What I Got To Do To Send Them This 350 Before June 6th? >D
Not seeing it available as an add-on yet.

I'm hoping this means you can add the local game feeds in multiview...
Fans who sign up for NFL Sunday Ticket with the YouTube TV Base Plan will have access to not only 100+ live channels, but also every Sunday game, including local, national, and out-of-market games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom