NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is problematic for me (not Saquon's situation or the rule about no contract = no offseason program) but I just realized Lamar is in the same boat. So basically Baltimore got this WR who we can't confidently predict what he will look like and are implementing a new offense but LJ and OBJ aren't going get to spend as much time together as possible :smh:

Looks like of the folks that were offered the tag only Tony Pollard signed. In addition to Saquon it looks like LJ, Josh Jacobs and Evan Engram are all holding out as of now.

Cool on that, close to 100 dollar a month for months football is played

Iptv box for the win or linking with the homies at a bar that has all the games>>>>

Is IPtv box good for movies too? I’m looking to purchase something that’s got all movies and things on it. Don’t wanna deal with a raggedy *** fire stick that I have to re-jailbreak every few weeks

I hate watching on stream. I can hear my neighbors celebrating a play and I am a minute behind :smh:

that’s the worst man…i be getting texts and shht about big plays…yall be hyped in here…

meanwhile i be 30 seconds behind smh smh. hate that sht

I hate watching on stream. I can hear my neighbors celebrating a play and I am a minute behind :smh:
that’s the worst man…i be getting texts and shht about big plays…yall be hyped in here…

meanwhile i be 30 seconds behind smh smh. hate that sht

i gave up after 1 week off of some shh one of my boy's was using.. game was freezing and then i'd randomly miss a down or some shh.. or it would randomly freeze and then cut back in during a play

but i havent had any issues with amazon on them thursday games.. snyder really had to stick it to bezos on the way out :smh:

I was very intrigued by what a Bezos + Hov ownership group would do for the fan experience and culture. My only reservation about Harris is that he’s split between multiple franchises and apparently “frugal”. I don’t know how long the fanbase will be enamored by Magic’s smile when the team is losing.

This franchise needs all the attention and resources it can get to gain an identity and build back its brand equity. And I haven’t even gotten to the product on the field.

1681345259431.gif

I could see that. Kirk has a lot of familiarity with Kyle’s system. Would like for it to happen to see the North actually be for the Lions or Bears to take :lol:

I could see that. Kirk has a lot of familiarity with Kyle’s system. Would like for it to happen to see the North actually be for the Lions or Bears to take :lol:

I completely get it from Kyle.. but don’t see why he wouldn’t just call up Brady unless he doesn’t want the input brady would have

but Kirk changing that much for you in the north?

if he goes, lions got it easy and then see what bears can do improvement wise

I completely get it from Kyle.. but don’t see why he wouldn’t just call up Brady unless he doesn’t want the input brady would have

but Kirk changing that much for you in the north?

if he goes, lions got it easy and then see what bears can do improvement wise
I think the division might be the Lions to lose already. Imagine if they swing a trade a guy like Devin White who just requested a trade? That defense has already made improvements. That may actually solidify that unit.

Honestly feel bad for Trey.

He’s been rag dolled career wise.

Don’t want Cousins though. I’d imagine this is a one year type of situation to give Purdy all the time he needs to get back.

That’s the type of move that gets everyone fired if it doesn’t work out.

I think the division might be the Lions to lose already. Imagine if they swing a trade a guy like Devin White who just requested a trade? That defense has already made improvements. That may actually solidify that unit.

they got the talent.. and green bay and Vikings both look like they going get worse.. and even if bears improve, ain’t going be double digit wins improve

plus 2 top 20 picks and 4 top 60 picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom