NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutout To Jalen. :pimp:

I Wish Him All The Success He Can Have As Long As It’s Always One Step Behind Dallas. :pimp:

And If That Lamar News Is True It’s Up. :pimp: :pimp:

As Long As It’s Always One Step Behind Dallas. :pimp:
giphy.gif

Sounds like the Texans wanted Bryce. If they can’t get it, I’d 100000% see them go for Will Anderson over CJ. Especially since it’s been proven time and time again you need to build out the roster before throwing a rookie QB in there

Pretty upset we let Duke Shelley go, and beyond that for that reasonable price. Even cap-strapped that was affordable. Raiders fans, you will like him.

I didn't watch much of him last season, but I was listening into the Locked On Raiders podcast and they brought on the host from Locked On Vikings and they talked about his impact and how sad they (and the fans) to be losing Duke. Hoping he comes through for a defense with nothing outside of Maxx Crosby.

Sounds like the Texans wanted Bryce. If they can’t get it, I’d 100000% see them go for Will Anderson over CJ. Especially since it’s been proven time and time again you need to build out the roster before throwing a rookie QB in there

pretty much.. well my thing is, if you don’t believe/love a guy, just pass on them at QB

if you get a guy late in the 1st or later, pulling a Rosen/jimmy clausen is easier.. but if you take that guy top 5 you deserve it to your team to at least try to give ‘em 2-3 years

How TF did the Texans screw this up so bad?

Lame duck coach and the GM, etc just let it happen. Sat out no one.

Not saying BY is the best QB of the draft but hell, even that haul Carolina got was great.

But yea, #2 pick. Great.

Waiting until 2024 and seeing Purdy actually isn't good would be funnay

Brian Davis apparently has $50B in “intellectual property” :lol: . But he did send BoA a check for $1B so he might have access to some serious funds. The theory being thrown around is he’s being used as a proxy for a Saudi Arabian collective.

What happens if Davis really does have a legitimate $7B and BoA can certify the funds, but the league rejects a sale to him because of concerns. Could Snyder sue the league for the difference if he’s forced to sell to Harris and co. for $6B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom