NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual movie is entertaining and bad, but very fun, any NFL fan that can get over the ridiculous trade packages would enjoy.

draft day was entertaining enough tbh. just wish they didnt weave in the love bs :lol:

i know enough about the movie to get the references.. but i have zero desire to ever actually watch it

aint like a strong opinion any way.. just some shh i'll never watch.. i'll watch the same cartoons a million and one times.. watch tincup for the only god knows time

maybe it's seeing that "i want my picks back" scene

Thank the lawd for mcvay.. supposedly we were trying sign arob then he made a call directly to dude

Which then ended up with us getting AJ

Always amazed they let this dude actually have legit say with multiple teams

Michael Lombardi has definitely made people believe that he's related to Vince Lombardi.

That's the only anyone even listens to him. :lol:

giphy.gif

They better keep him

They don’t know if Brocks elbow is going to be OK. Plus this could be a Philip Rivers/Drew Brees situation in which both are legit starters. Just wait a year and trade one of em for more. Can’t see Trey going for more than a 2nd right now and that’s only if a team REALLY likes him.

yea.. he’s a small dude.. it would be like the eagles trying bulk up devonta.. or trying bulk up desean

some guys you got to accept theyre thinner guys.. and the draw backs ro adding weight

Bryce gone look like current Deuce Staley or Eric Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom