NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just listened to his interview... That is a legit quote :lol: but it was in response to the rumors his money is coming from the Middle East. He was saying his $50B came from a sale of his LEED IP.

I don’t know man. Didn’t come off great and still skeptical about his funds. He’s a local guy trying to revitalize his hometown. Personally, after coming from an owner that was an avid fan of the team I think I want to try Harris and co. Proven sports franchise owner that could be a little more objective when it comes to decisions.

They better keep him

They don’t know if Brocks elbow is going to be OK. Plus this could be a Philip Rivers/Drew Brees situation in which both are legit starters. Just wait a year and trade one of em for more. Can’t see Trey going for more than a 2nd right now and that’s only if a team REALLY likes him.

Comparing tray to even San Diego version of Drew is nastyyyy. Brees had pro bowl and 5 year worth of production. Not to mention his Purdue production….

Tray literally is a scribble mark

Comparing tray to even San Diego version of Drew is nastyyyy. Brees had pro bowl and 5 year worth of production. Not to mention his Purdue production….

Tray literally is a scribble mark
My guy.

I use the word “could” in that statement.

I simply used rivers and Drew Brees as a comparison, because that was a situation where one team had two serviceable quarterbacks ,that’s all.

If the Niners are potentially at a point before both of them are established, as starters in this league, I’m just saying they should take their time until that happens and not rush to trade Trey Lance or Brock.

Last edited:
I just keep being sent stuff like this...

Kirk getting traded too...lots of smoke. I hate this time of year (football related). :lol:

eagles going be picking in yall spot
i could see the raiders moving up, staying point
or moving back.

i think it all depends on how things shake out. I think if Weatherspoon is there they make that pick. No way CJ falls to 7, but he would be someone they might trade up to 3 for. I’d want Gonzalez but I don’t know much about Ziegler’s drafting to know if he’d make that pick. I

This team got so many damn holes, they could go any which way.

It’s always black QBs that have these “negative” stories come out about them.

And it’s always so they can drop so teams can snag them. It’s disgusting and I’m so sick of it. Black QBs always have to fight through the “not a pocket QB” as it is and then you have this **** that robs them of a couple more $$$$ by being drafted later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom