NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure as hell not drafting Star Wars, that's for sure.
Vikes always need a good kicker
IMG_0059.gif

Alright. I guess I'll try and set this thing up.

***NT NFL Mock Draft version 1.0***

Some basic info and rules:
  • Draft will be April 21st at 9am PST - I'm trying to give people 24 hours to sign up and get ready.
  • Each team will have roughly 30 minutes to select their player (I'm hoping people don't take the full 30, but this allows folks to handle personal stuff that they got going on and can check throughout the day).
  • Trades are welcome, but if you are representing two teams (or more teams), I don't think it'd be fair to trade with yourself - i suppose if it came down to it I can veto if it's a fair trade or not?
  • When making your selection, please use this format: With the # pick of the NT NFL Mock Draft, the (###) select...and do a brief summary of the pick and why for this team so we can all learn and educate ourselves on the team and their wants/needs. Summary could be well thought out, or it could be for the lulz. Either way, lets try to have some fun with it.
Example:
With the 1st pick of the NT NFL Mock Draft, the Carolina Panthers select:

Bryce Young, QB, Alabama.

NFL Notifications on Twitter: RUMOR: It is a done deal that Bryce Young  will be the top pick in the NFL Draft, per source. The Panthers gave all  top QBs a fair

Summary:
A young Drew Brees in the making.
Strength: He's HIM.
Weakness: Might mouse.

Here is the draft order. I know we won't fill all 31 picks of the 1st draft, so I'm expecting some of us to double or triple dip here. If you're in, just say you're in and the team you want to represent. I'll edit the list as people sign up.

1) Carolina Panthers (from Chicago)
2) Houston Texans - aNYone aNYone
3) Arizona Cardinals
4) Indianapolis Colts
5) Seattle Seahawks (from Denver) - DonCigaro DonCigaro
6) Detroit Lions (from L.A. Rams) - g-time g-time
7) Las Vegas Raiders - raider5 raider5
8.) Atlanta Falcons
9) Chicago Bears (from Carolina)
10) Philadelphia Eagles (from New Orleans) - IATT IATT
11) Tennessee Titans
12) Houston Texans (from Cleveland)
13) New York Jets
14) New England Patriots
15) Green Bay Packers
16) Washington Commanders
17) Pittsburgh Steelers
18.) Detroit Lions - g-time g-time
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
20) Seattle Seahawks - DonCigaro DonCigaro
21) Los Angeles Chargers
22) Baltimore Ravens - frshstunna frshstunna
23) Minnesota Vikings
24) Jacksonville Jaguars
25) New York Giants - g-time g-time
26) Dallas Cowboys
27) Buffalo Bills
28.) Cincinnati Bengals
29) New Orleans Saints (from San Francisco through Miami and Denver)
30) Philadelphia Eagles - IATT IATT
31) Kansas City Chiefs

For the Mock Draft vets, let me know if I'm missing anything here and I'll be happy to include it.

Last edited:
Alright. I guess I'll try and set this thing up.

***NT NFL Mock Draft version 1.0***

Some basic info and rules:
  • Draft will be April 21st at 9am PST - I'm trying to give people 24 hours to sign up and get ready.
  • Each team will have roughly 30 minutes to select their player (I'm hoping people don't take the full 30, but this allows folks to handle personal stuff that they got going on and can check throughout the day).
  • Trades are welcome, but if you are representing two teams (or more teams), I don't think it'd be fair to trade with yourself - i suppose if it came down to it I can veto if it's a fair trade or not?
  • When making your selection, please use this format: With the # pick of the NT NFL Mock Draft, the (###) select...and do a brief summary of the pick and why for this team so we can all learn and educate ourselves on the team and their wants/needs. Summary could be well thought out, or it could be for the lulz. Either way, lets try to have some fun with it.
Example:
With the 1st pick of the NT NFL Mock Draft, the Carolina Panthers select:

Bryce Young, QB, Alabama.

NFL Notifications on Twitter: RUMOR: It is a done deal that Bryce Young  will be the top pick in the NFL Draft, per source. The Panthers gave all  top QBs a fair

Summary:
A young Drew Brees in the making.
Strength: He's HIM.
Weakness: Might mouse.

Here is the draft order. I know we won't fill all 31 picks of the 1st draft, so I'm expecting some of us to double or triple dip here. If you're in, just say you're in and the team you want to represent. I'll edit the list as people sign up.

1) Carolina Panthers (from Chicago)
2) Houston Texans - aNYone aNYone
3) Arizona Cardinals
4) Indianapolis Colts
5) Seattle Seahawks (from Denver) - DonCigaro DonCigaro
6) Detroit Lions (from L.A. Rams)
7) Las Vegas Raiders - raider5 raider5
8.) Atlanta Falcons
9) Chicago Bears (from Carolina)
10) Philadelphia Eagles (from New Orleans) - IATT IATT
11) Tennessee Titans
12) Houston Texans (from Cleveland)
13) New York Jets
14) New England Patriots
15) Green Bay Packers
16) Washington Commanders
17) Pittsburgh Steelers
18.) Detroit Lions
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
20) Seattle Seahawks - DonCigaro DonCigaro
21) Los Angeles Chargers
22) Baltimore Ravens - frshstunna frshstunna
23) Minnesota Vikings
24) Jacksonville Jaguars
25) New York Giants
26) Dallas Cowboys
27) Buffalo Bills
28.) Cincinnati Bengals
29) New Orleans Saints (from San Francisco through Miami and Denver)
30) Philadelphia Eagles - IATT IATT
31) Kansas City Chiefs

For the Mock Draft vets, let me know if I'm missing anything here and I'll be happy to include it.
The Philadelphia Eagles thread will collectively vote in our respective thread IATT IATT k3stacks k3stacks District of Columbia District of Columbia Nike Jordan Nike Jordan + whoever I’m missing. Sound fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom