NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most underrated QBs you were alive to see...

I think I'd go, in no particular order:

Brad Johnson
McNair
Vinny T
Bledsoe
Hasselbeck

Current: Geno

Bledsoe for sure.

Flutie.

Mark Brunell.

Daunte Culpepper.

Jeff Garcia.

Byron Leftwich.

Jake Plummer.

Especially like Flutie, Brunell and Plummer. I have no criteria for this other than those names I mentioned that popped into mind. No issue with your list, except for Leftwich...gotta pushback on that one. I don't see it.

Garcia a volume guy to me and was gifted with a strong roster as he filled in for Steve after the concussion... he was solid though.

I also think Daunte was overrated during his time, but considering his short, but dominant stretch, he's rarely/never mentioned by anyone, so I see it.

Also, how was Bledsoe underrated? He was the top overall pick and the Pats gave him a $100M contract, which was record breaking at the time.

Also, how was Bledsoe underrated? He was the top overall pick and the Pats gave him a $100M contract, which was record breaking at the time.

Maybe underappreciated is the word for him. I just think when we talk about QBs of that era, Bledsoe is rarely talked about. He had some monster seasons, but never technically won a SB as the starter, so a lot of what he did is glossed over.

s-l1600 - 2023-06-21T005626.646 (1).jpg

Culpepper was overrated. The Dolphins and Nick Saban learned that the hard way.

Fixed.

Daunte Culpepper had three pretty good years in Minnesota and he looked all-world in 2004.

But between Randy Moss being shipped off to Oakland and his knee getting shredded in '05, Culpepper was never the same player again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom