NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gurley had legitimate knee issues though. Bone on bone stuff. There should be a legitimate scale where RBs get paid the most annually of their entire career in Year 1, and then next Year 2, and on and on, if they're a certain round draft pick. I don't know how it would work however.

I think it was well known that Gurley had that knee issue. Sonny Michel the same. Still in the league but slow as hell.

Zeke is a weed head, coke head, alcoholic and didn’t take care of his body. Bottom line. Dude was playing at 230-240lbs.

He was 215 at Ohio State. 225 as a rookie. For Instance, Adrian Peterson was 210-215 during his peak. Took care of his body.

Zeke lazy and does to many drugs. Never had the work ethic or drive to maintain his body

Wow this made me realize how weak the NFC is now

1687716925330.gif

You could arguably say the were last year. Y’all split with them and only won the first meeting because the Lions defense collapsed. Which they’ve improved going into this season.
They were better towards the end of the season but not the season as a whole. Vikes had the 31st ranked defense. Doubt that happens again this year.

They were better towards the end of the season but not the season as a whole. Vikes had the 31st ranked defense. Doubt that happens again this year.
I haven’t paid too close attention to it, but have they made significant additions to that defense?

I haven’t paid too close attention to it, but have they made significant additions to that defense?
Brian Flores is the new DC. Whole scheme changed plus they got a bit younger. Lewis Cine will be back from injury as well. Still could use a pass rusher though but can only go up from here. Biggest question mark to me is how the OL will play since Kirk lacks mobility.

BTW, Vikes swept the AFC East last year with a crappy defense lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom