NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to see the Vikings run that division for a while, no reason they shouldn’t IMO. Chicago is still a ways a way, I’ll never have faith in Detroit, and it’s about to be Jordan Love exposing szn

Floor it on Jordan Love exposing szn, the first real training camp with “how ya doin?” “how he doin?” “run first?” “love have audible freedom at the line?”

Lol I said that cause I think this whole talk about the AFC being so much more dominant is over blown. I agree that they look better on paper though.

Ya they have the better teams and overwhelmingly better QBs, hated that Bryce Young didn't go to the Texans :lol:

Giants wasn’t winning no playoff game in the AFC…..

1687766530842.gif

Sure… I guess I like y’all where y’all are at too. SB losses outnumbering the wins :lol:

Define “for a while”? Vikings are in purgatory right now

I mean who do you think will run it? If anything it’ll have a bunch of parity. I don’t think any of the teams in it are particularly great but the Vikings seem to be the most complete team. Until Detroit actually shows something consistently I don’t have any faith in them

I mean who do you think will run it? If anything it’ll have a bunch of parity. I don’t think any of the teams in it are particularly great but the Vikings seem to be the most complete team. Until Detroit actually shows something consistently I don’t have any faith in them

lions obviously have talent and had draft picks.. but I don’t understand what they were thinking in the draft

but Vikings have lost people and the packers have lost people

I don’t think they should of drafted Gibbs that high but they needed a RB, got maybe the most versatile one with how they’re going to use him, and then got the best MLB prospect they desperately needed. They also added pieces to that secondary. Even last year, towards the end of the season, the defense played better. I think as currently constructed they may be more complete than Minny.

my problem with what they did, is those are guys who you grab in the 2nd and 3rd and they drafted both top 20

not saying you don’t draft the positions at all that high, but those are exceptions

and ain’t like the lions couldn’t use someone like Christian Gonzalez or some of the other guys who went in that 10-20 range

Vikings lost guys, their defense stunk and Cousins will prob be gone once his deal is up. We’ll see what happens with Jordan Love and Fields, but all of the other teams look better set up for the future right now

my problem with what they did, is those are guys who you grab in the 2nd and 3rd and they drafted both top 20

not saying you don’t draft the positions at all that high, but those are exceptions

and ain’t like the lions couldn’t use someone like Christian Gonzalez or some of the other guys who went in that 10-20 range
I get that. The Gibbs pick I’m with everyone on. Thought it was way too high, but I saw Campbell getting drafted around there in multiple mock drafts. They did get Branch who was projected to be a 1st round pick and is versatile enough to move him around the secondary. They got a solid TE in Laporte.

Their defense was where the majority of question marks were, but through signings and the draft I think they shored quite a bit of that up though. The offense keeps that same output from last year and the defense shows improvement from last year (which on paper it looks like it) l, that division should be theirs. The league wants to showcase them, hence why they have opening night.

Outside of maybe Cook, the Vikes losses were more addition by subtraction. They got younger and hopefully healthier. Like I said before though, still could use a pass rusher.

I feel like Goff will regress back to his old self this season. I actually think the Bears will be formidable this year.

What’s regress back to his old self mean? He only has two seasons where he passed for under 3,800 yards. One being his first year with the lions, where it was new regime/new team/limited weapons. The other being his rookie season where he played 7 games under Jeff Fisher and John Fassell.

I get that. The Gibbs pick I’m with everyone on. Thought it was way too high, but I saw Campbell getting drafted around there in multiple mock drafts. They did get Branch who was projected to be a 1st round pick and is versatile enough to move him around the secondary. They got a solid TE in Laporte.

Their defense was where the majority of question marks were, but through signings and the draft I think they shored quite a bit of that up though. The offense keeps that same output from last year and the defense shows improvement from last year (which on paper it looks like it) l, that division should be theirs. The league wants to showcase them, hence why they have opening night.

I like Gibbs, but no where near the 12th pick

Campbell was seemingly the best guy in a super weak class.. I would have gambled with taking Nolan smith and maybe with all that athleticism he’d figure things out at MIKE..

But I woulda gone dude out of LSU if I wanted a safe MIKE pick or gamble on smith like I mentioned above or drew sanders

Branch pick was good

But just felt like they had opportunities to add to the dline and/or CBs and didnt take it.. and that woulda given them a higher ceiling, least in my view

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom