NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
is not going to the niners

Hold that thought. ..

Kirk been at the backend of top 10 for a good while now. He provides stability to every team he goes to.

He just might do that for SF coming in 2024.

Personally, I want to see what he does with a top tier Oline. The documentary stated he was the most hit QB last season...and he's never really had a great Oline. Lots of QBs deal with that, but I think it's reasonable to ask for that with the Vikings having tried for years now to give him one, but failing. This season looks promising but still need major improvement at Center and one guard spot, but having their tackles solidified is encouraging.

He's one of the toughest Qs in the league though and it's noticed in the doc. That's rarely taken into account with him because it's just a given that he's playing.

Tried to watch the Netflix QB show. Kirk coo, Marucs coo, but Pat is a really unlikeable dude 🤣. Doesn't help hes elite elite 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️ couldnt make it past ep 1.
Pretty dope idea how its set up though have the best qb in the game, a middle of the pack but still high caliber qb, and a dude thats struggling to stay a starter or even in the league at all.
download (8).jpeg

Tried to watch the Netflix QB show. Kirk coo, Marucs coo, but Pat is a really unlikeable dude 🤣. Doesn't help hes elite elite 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️ couldnt make it past ep 1.
Pretty dope idea how its set up though have the best qb in the game, a middle of the pack but still high caliber qb, and a dude thats struggling to stay a starter or even in the league at all.
download (8).jpeg
That’s wild I didn’t think he came off as unlikeable at all :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom