NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Always take the lump sum. Money creates you different opportunities. You’ll be in circles with people who can take your money higher. The more you have, the more you can make bigger, calculated risks that will pay off bigger. Generational and future generational wealth.

2.) You preferring $50M over $300M is kind of an FU to your descendants :lol:. Basically saying you can live off $50M when you can set your future generations up better with $300M.

I say this as an average Joe
I get it. $6B is great but I'm assuming Dan Snyer is already filthy rich so getting that $6B won't really change his life. Owning an NFL team is probably more fulfilling. If I remember correctly, Dan is an actual fan of the team he purchased?

1.) Always take the lump sum. Money creates you different opportunities. You’ll be in circles with people who can take your money higher. The more you have, the more you can make bigger, calculated risks that will pay off bigger. Generational and future generational wealth.

2.) You preferring $50M over $300M is kind of an FU to your descendants :lol:. Basically saying you can live off $50M when you can set your future generations up better with $300M.
completely understand what you mean. But again, dude is already loaded.

If you ask me to take $6B or the Rams right now, I'm taking the Rams. I'll make great income each year since I don't have to pay running backs and I have 40+ left to live and enjoy my team. I'll sell that later when I'm really old.

I don’t think that’s leverage.

What would the Giants get back for a theoretical Saquon trade?

He’s been wild disrespected. GM thought he’s too nice, he won’t sit. Best player on the team and your captain and you couldn’t give him two more mil in bonuses and incentives??? You could have but you wanted to be a tough guy. Now you got a locker room livid you were being cheap and not respecting your best player.

Giants aren’t gonna trade him but if he sits out, this destroys their next few seasons.

He can sit and when they lose bad he can ask for 14, 16, 18 mil this year. Doesn’t mean they give it to him but they can for the year. He can also include a contract saying they won’t tag him next year. Either way, that relationship is done. No coming back.

And Daniel Jones is getting killed in NY media and on a national while coming off his only good season. **** is crazy what they’re saying about him all day. He’s never faced this in his NFL career. Everyone calling him overrated, below average QB without Saquon and should have took less. He’s gonna be questioned daily about Saquon and why he asked for so much.

+ Colts should have done a blue helmet. I feel about black helmets what spacedoodoo spacedoodoo and NickFolarin NickFolarin feel about black QBs.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know the locker room is livid? He can’t get any of that money you just threw out there. He decides to show up and play, he signs his franchise tag and gets the moneys the franchise tag states. That’s not negotiable. From reading, it said he wanted the deal done by the deadline. He stated the number, said that number is a number we can get to, but it seems like the agent held it up.

You know the locker room is livid? He can’t get any of that money you just threw out there. He decides to show up and play, he signs his franchise tag and gets the moneys the franchise tag states. That’s not negotiable. From reading, it said he wanted the deal done by the deadline. He stated the number, said that number is a number we can get to, but it seems like the agent held it up.

You definitely told on your coworkers when they didn’t clock out for lunch.

The name should change, but I’m also on the color-scheme change if I’m Josh Harris, what do Washington fans think of that?

What is Saquon looking for vs what the giants are offering?

I don’t see how they can’t give Barkley close to what he wants after paying Daniel all that money. They need him.

What is Saquon looking for vs what the giants are offering?

I don’t see how they can’t give Barkley close to what he wants after paying Daniel all that money. They need him.
What’s crazy is they supposedly offered him a much bigger deal around the trade deadline last season and he turned it down. And supposedly this deal at the franchise deadline fell short by 1 to 2 mil, yet he’d be getting top 4, maybe 3, RB guaranteed money. Something’s not adding up here and it feels like he’s getting some bad advice from his agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom