NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that truly is Haha, his Daniel Jones takes don’t surprise me. He wanted the giants to take Haskins (RIP) and has been pissed ever since. Getting killed by the NY media and national media now LOL.

What is Saquon looking for vs what the giants are offering?

I don’t see how they can’t give Barkley close to what he wants after paying Daniel all that money. They need him.

It’s been confirmed they’re two mil apart.

Barkley’s biggest mistake is he should have said months ago that he will not play on the tag. Instead he was too nice and thought they’d take care of him. Just like the Giants thought Saquon was too nice to sit.

The GM had an interview a month ago about how he can’t give in to players and has to send a message. If he gives into one, everyone will think they can get their way.

He had one agent trying for his number and they couldn’t get it. Got a new agent 2-3 weeks ago to get it done and he couldn’t either.

Giants could have easily given him the extra two mil but didn’t. Saquon going through all this over two mil that he can easily pick up through other avenues, this is more about respect than money now.

He’s been wild disrespected. GM thought he’s too nice, he won’t sit. Best player on the team and your captain and you couldn’t give him two more mil in bonuses and incentives??? You could have but you wanted to be a tough guy. Now you got a locker room livid you were being cheap and not respecting your best player.

Giants aren’t gonna trade him but if he sits out, this destroys their next few seasons.

He can sit and when they lose bad he can ask for 14, 16, 18 mil this year. Doesn’t mean they give it to him but they can for the year. He can also include a contract saying they won’t tag him next year. Either way, that relationship is done. No coming back.

And Daniel Jones is getting killed in NY media and on a national while coming off his only good season. **** is crazy what they’re saying about him all day. He’s never faced this in his NFL career. Everyone calling him overrated, below average QB without Saquon and should have took less. He’s gonna be questioned daily about Saquon and why he asked for so much.

+ Colts should have done a blue helmet. I feel about black helmets what spacedoodoo spacedoodoo and NickFolarin NickFolarin feel about black QBs.

My GOAT is Mike Vick, please leave me alone!

Getting killed by the NY media and national media now LOL.

I listen to NY radio everyday, he’s been getting trashed on the radio. Questioned as a leader for not speaking up for Saquon and for not making sure his best player got his deal done.

National media, I rarely watch sports shows anymore but I wanted to see what people said about this. Get Up, NFL Live, First Take, Carton, Cowherd and Speak have all been trashing him. Calling him overpaid, a bad leader for not making sure Barkley would be back, below average QB without Barkley, Saquon is the better player and more important to the team and so on, this is every show this week. So I don’t get your LOL.

The name should change, but I’m also on the color-scheme change if I’m Josh Harris, what do Washington fans think of that?

1689914163556.jpeg

The name should change, but I’m also on the color-scheme change if I’m Josh Harris, what do Washington fans think of that?
You have to keep the colors. And I say that as a fan that doesn’t even like the colors. As divided as the fanbase has become between RG3 vs Cousins and the name change, them ugly *** colors are the only thing unifying us :lol:

Change the colors and Harris is truly erasing our identity and alienating the diehards. He knows he’s dealing with a delicate situation and is one wrong move from sparking a mass HTTRavens fan migration.

Wasn’t Ruggs in the city or some ****? If you gonna speed, do it on the freeway. Obviously it’s dangerous and dumb.

Washington has to keep the colors. They’re unique, too many teams have similar colors and schemes.

You would think players would learn from Ruggs, all it takes it a split second at that kinda speed to ruin your situation and somebody else’s life :smh:

Hit the track or something if you wanna cut loose in the whip but never in the metro area where folks live and drive
It’s going to happen continually. Donte Stallworth before them. Especially these types of dudes who truly feel invincible in a lot of ways. Already got the youngin hubris and not fully developed prefrontal cortex

It’s going to happen continually. Donte Stallworth before them. Especially these types of dudes who truly feel invincible in a lot of ways. Already got the youngin hubris and not fully developed prefrontal cortex

yeah this. if players haven't learned yet they never will. not to mention how many get off with slaps on the wrist and can go on living life as usual. most. not all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom