NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Snyder really went out like a snitch when he leaked those Jon Gruden emails in a sorry attempt to keep his team. And it actually backfired on him.

The irony is that if he had kept quiet and served his suspension from daily team operations, he would have been able to resume control of the team after his suspension.

He was definitely assed out with the rest of the other NFL team owners wanting him out because he never did anything that helped the league and owners profit during his time as the Commanders owner.

I feel Snyder tried to emulate Jerry Jones based on the way he tried to run his team. He ran it alright, to the ground that is.

Josh Allen is the biggest fraud in sports

97s7c8n21qda1.jpg

You have to keep the colors. And I say that as a fan that doesn’t even like the colors. As divided as the fanbase has become between RG3 vs Cousins and the name change, them ugly *** colors are the only thing unifying us :lol:

Change the colors and Harris is truly erasing our identity and alienating the diehards. He knows he’s dealing with a delicate situation and is one wrong move from sparking a mass HTTRavens fan migration.
I’m for keeping the colors mainly because we don’t need another Red/White/Blue team in DC or the NFL.

:lol:

Going back to the Washington Football Team is an easy layup…Nobody complained about that and it’s a simple yet cool/different name, n makes the team sound serious regardless of how much they suck :lol:

Plus it’s one of the best letter abbreviations in sports

Washington football Team with like 2-3 interchangeable mascots.

They could use a hog, pigskin and army commander/cadet or any high ranking official. It’s an easy layup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom