NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
says "Lamar hasnt had half the roster Herbert had" but acts like Daniel played with all pro's at wideout.

Sigh.

Nah, we not gonna make **** up now. Who said he had great wideouts? Someone said they did right paying three guys, analytics says one of them shouldn’t be. I posted the numbers.

Now we can say he ran the ball well and held onto the ball. But he’s scared and the coaching staff is scared of him throwing down the field. Analytics and ex players have confirmed that.

Two things can be true. Daboll and Khafka didn’t fully open up the offense first half of the season and kept it somewhat simple. But Giants wideouts struggled at creating any type of separation and they continued to drop like flies throughout the season. To the point where they lived off him and Saquon’s legs and Saquon in the pass game. Jones was 5th in Rushing behind Fields, Lamar, Allen and Hurts (within 65 yards of the 3 immediately ahead of him), and had almost as many rushing TDs as Barkley.

Again Isaiah Rodgers was their best receiver at the end of the season and only started 5 games. They’ve added some depth and should have a better balanced and more open offense this season.

The training camp takes have begun. Ridley speed making Jones look like a College freshman in that vid.

Two things can be true. Daboll and Khafka didn’t fully open up the offense first half of the season and kept it somewhat simple. But Giants wideouts struggled at creating any type of separation and they continued to drop like flies throughout the season. To the point where they lived off him and Saquon’s legs and Saquon in the pass game. Jones was 5th in Rushing behind Fields, Lamar, Allen and Hurts (within 65 yards of the 3 immediately ahead of him), and had almost as many rushing TDs as Barkley.

Again Isaiah Rodgers was their best receiver at the end of the season and only started 5 games. They’ve added some depth and should have a better balanced and more open offense this season.

You’re right, I agree. I should give a QB making $82 mil over the next two years that’s bottom 10 in TDs, wins, passing yards and the worst W-L record in his division over the last four years a break. I mean hey, it’s not like his numbers are worse than Baker Mayfield, Derek Carr or Jared Goff’s.

You’re right, I agree. I should give a QB making $82 mil over the next two years that’s bottom 10 in TDs, wins, passing yards and the worst W-L record in his division over the last four years a break. I mean hey, it’s not like his numbers are worse than Baker Mayfield, Derek Carr or Jared Goff’s.
Also not like you’ve acknowledged the front office and organization being mess throughout his first three seasons, but sure, carry on with your narrative.

Wish Daniel had him.

daniel Jones???

1690396009190.gif

Also not like you’ve acknowledged the front office and organization being mess throughout his first three seasons, but sure, carry on with your narrative.

Nine wins, getting humiliated in the playoffs by a rival, being the laughing stock of the NFL for paying a bad QB 82 mil, also finishing the year with a negative point differential and the front office and
organization isn’t a mess anymore? Our best players weren’t drafted by this front office.

You think we make the playoffs next year?

The front office literally just took over last…never mind.

Ignore being capped out with bad contracts. Ignore the lack of depth during that span. Ignore the that until this offseason they hadn’t resigned/extended a 1st round pick in like a decade.

Taking dense to a new level :lol:
I’m done. Let training camps commence.

Way to ignore everything else. You didn’t think they’d make the playoffs last year but they did and even won a playoff game.

There are things I’d like to see. Like to see the offensive line takes the next step and the offense open up a bit more now that they have some more weapons. Schedule is tougher, they play 7 of their first 9 on the road. Do I think they can make the playoffs? Yea, I think they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom