NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a Browns fan but you’ll never catch me with some loser signs like that

Had he gone any other team. Would we of seen signs like that by some loser frat boy trying to be funny, def….

This America, they don’t care about females and that’s just the sad honest truth. Hell this country let Trump win before we saw a female president

I really hope that shh is fake with the browns fans

I mean we all know people going move on real quick, but I’d hope dudes ain’t openly that level of scumbag

I really hope that shh is fake with the browns fans

I mean we all know people going move on real quick, but I’d hope dudes ain’t openly that level of scumbag
It's real the first one at least. Dude's social media all deleted now though because of course he had some other stellar comments

It's real the first one at least. Dude's social media all deleted now though because of course he had some other stellar comments

Was hoping the one with the kid was fake because we know exactly how lil kid is being raised now

So Buck and Aikman ain't calling any MNF preseason games?

Haven't really been watching any of these preseason games.

Just ready for the season to start.

He wants to be CR7 so bad. Not meated up enough
christiano-ronaldo-boner.gif

Elway could’ve famously been a billionaire if he had bought that percentage of the Broncos back in the day.

Reactions: sb
Also in that Derwin James interview he ranked the AFCW QBs:

1. Herbert
2.Mahomes
3.Russ
4.Carr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom