NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1661361875153.gif

Don’t think it’s a such thing as “running from the grind” in football…If you body telling you to retire or you can’t handle all that comes wit the sport it’s def time to go

i wouldn’t even go as far as saying if your body is telling you, but obviously I agree on that point

I just think if you ain’t mentally in it and you are able, just get out.. that’s why I don’t blame young dudes at all that make some money and get out

He was born rich, always wanted to be an architect, just happened to be good at football. Played because it was in the family blood, destroyed his body for others then decided he wanted to look out for himself. I see nothing wrong with that. Dudes booing, keyboard groupies hopping online saying he's running, all the while the team actively took years off his life is exactly why Im happy he left.

He was born rich, always wanted to be an architect, just happened to be good at football. Played because it was in the family blood, destroyed his body for others then decided he wanted to look out for himself. I see nothing wrong with that. Dudes booing, keyboard groupies hopping online saying he's running, all the while the team actively took years off his life is exactly why Im happy he left.

The ones saying he ran from the grind and calling him soft are the same ones who miss two days of work in an office job because of a sore foot

Y'all are surprised about that dumb *** comment comment coming from a Saints fan? EYE am not

episode 3 of hardknocks...that convo during the credits at the end about DBs eating like crap cause they can from all the cardio and then they retire and get fat :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom