NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

20220823_134749.jpg

Brees Sheisty

Still one of the most shameful things I've seen on a football field in recent history :smh:, he never deserved all that.

Ungrateful garbage *** fans

Was so disappointed in my fellow Colts fans. Dude left everything on the field, he just couldnt take the pain anymore. Grigson crashed and totaled the Ferrari we had. :frown:

Still one of the most shameful things I've seen on a football field in recent history :smh:, he never deserved all that.

Ungrateful garbage *** fans

he is a perfect example of it not really being about paying the young QB

his contract wasn’t a problem for the colts

it was the idiots making decisions

there is only so much a QB can make up for

The GM was notorious for not investing in the O line and Luck was the most hit QB during those years. Injuries started to pile up and he decided to walk away while he could.

Bengals took notes. You can’t have your QB leading the league in pressures/hits and expect them to last no matter how talented they are.

It is crazy to think we’d be talking about a Luck still in his prime if he were playing today.

Grigson did invest in the OLINE but he whiffed on all of his draft picks and FAs except Ryan Kelly. Trash *** GM.

Hell naw! When you playing with a lacerated kidney and cracked ribs while pissing blood, you reserve your quality of life. I don't blame Luck at all. Grigson & that front office were terrible.
Literally did nothing to protect Luck. **** that.
When you're signing dudes like Gosder Cherilus and Donald Thomas to protect your franchise, you arent going to go far. Dude was such a trash GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom