NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no way i thought leatherwood should go top 20

but i thought dude would be good value in the 2nd

Mayock looking bad, if he wasn't already. I think he got too cute trying to outsmart everyone because he's better than that Raiders tenure. Or maybe not?

Personally I think Mayock was solid. Ultimately he constructed a roster that improved its record each season he was employed, and a roster that got the team to the playoffs for the first time in years.

We pretty much know for a fact that Gruden had extensive input into the draft process, we just don't know how much. There were always rumors that Gruden's influence slanted heavily towards the first round and premium picks and personally I subscribe to that rumor.

Could explain the contrast between all the wasted draft capital in those rounds (even though it's disingenuous to label the Ruggs pick as that) and some of the great value found in later rounds.

Hunter Renfro, Maxx Crosby, Trayvon Mullen, Nate Hobbs, Tre'von Moehrig, Divine Deablo, all great picks. Not to mention spotting Darren Waller on another team's practice squad.

After all the chatter heard about the past regime, I'm far more inclined to give Mayock the benefit of the doubt than Gruden.

Doesn’t having a separate ball for specific games screw with stats? Dumb as hell just put an Amazon logo on a regular ball. Has to be fake right?

???????????????????

Bucs equipment manager like
balloon.gif

Raiders carrying 5 RB’s on the team :lol: tell your friends to stay away from Raider RB’s in their fantasy teams.

• Haha
Reactions: sb
Speaking of Amazon they marketing wildin right now. Have y'all seen the commercial where the mom is having "the talk" with the daughter its about ordering on Amazon, but they throwing around innuendos 😮🤣

Naw but I'm amused by the shenanigans

Heavily influenced by the classic Nike JogaTV add campaigns from 2006.

Didn’t the NFL borrow the idea from Nike in an add campaign before?

I remember those NFL videos being pretty funny too.

Wasn’t it Powerade that started that type of ad campaign with the Players doing insane shh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom