NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we still have your 1st next year

AND 2nd the year after

1661875030607.gif
A98F8419-E148-42AB-A4A1-13D3DA23B458.gif

651akathepaul 651akathepaul dont know how true it actually is, but saw we‘re discussing moving reagor to you guys for a 5th

seemed like a random source getting retweeted by some Philly folk.. so zero clue

651akathepaul 651akathepaul dont know how true it actually is, but saw we‘re discussing moving reagor to you guys for a 5th

seemed like a random source getting retweeted by some Philly folk.. so zero clue

Vikings are pretty set at WR, but all I can think is that Bisi Johnson was set to make the roster as their 5th receiver before tearing his acl, so they may be looking for a replacement, just given KOCs scheme and what not.

Vikings are pretty set at WR, but all I can think is that Bisi Johnson was set to make the roster as their 5th receiver before tearing his acl, so they may be looking for a replacement, just given KOCs scheme and what not.

dude can play in the league.. but he got effort issues

I’m surprised as hell Devon allen is sticking this thing out.. but Allen was out there as a gunner and doing well, give me that any day over reagor giving up mid play

EDIT:

whelp, we supposedly cut devon allen.. and deon cain.. thought both could make the team

Last edited:
man.. im surprised as hell.. thought dude would be a good RT or worst case a good guard

Mayock looking bad, if he wasn't already. I think he got too cute trying to outsmart everyone because he's better than that Raiders tenure. Or maybe not?

Mayock looking bad, if he wasn't already. I think he got too cute trying to outsmart everyone because he's better than that Raiders tenure. Or maybe not?
mayock looking terrible as hell.. dont know if it was him or gruden or wa.. but lawd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom