NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
they messing with the ball for certain games?!?!!

it's just a promo for some dumb wilson ball right? no way it gets used

The Pivot dropped a new episode a few days ago ago with Leftwich, would definitely recommend it.

Broke down that legendary Marshall moment when he broke his leg and still led the 38-8 comeback and went into detail about BA getting him into coaching and his time with the Bucs.

Lowkey better than I Am Athlete ever was tbh, the interviews they get with guys unfiltered and dropping knowledge are second to none. Don't have to worry about anyone speaking over anyone either :lol:

E7F555AC-2DB9-40B0-85CC-F4542A5E5E2D.gif

No no no no keep him away from any team. Besides his awful emails he is the most overrated coach I have ever seen. Thank god we don’t have to hear his name every time there’s a coaching vacancy

Amazon will get him on CFB coverage or the USFL will give him a shot, and he'll be back in the league in less than 5 years

Rich is boys with Mayock so idk if this is insider tips or covering for his boy

99% of the insider game is basically being a spokesperson for your source these days

So he's definitely covering. Doesn't mean he's wrong either though

The raiders draft thing they gotta claim both the good and bad…Can’t just cherry pick either way, you the GM so all of em on you
Gruden hired Mayock, when traditionally the GM hires the coach. Gruden had final say in everything during his 2nd reign with the Raiders.

Gonna be one of those things we never know until Mayock or Gruden say something which will never happen. Mayock got more to lose here than Gruden tho - Gruden is already done-done in the NFL.

I didn’t see a bold predictions thread (emphasis on the bold)…should we just do them in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom