NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my QB helmet on. Adams will say he should've gotten 2 feet in, Carr will say he should've placed it better.

Too much loft. He was wide. He threw it like we did as kids, trying to loft it to let your friend stand on the sidewalk/grass line because it's fun. If you throw it on a rope, you don't even gotta play that game.
Agree to disagree I guess. Devante has more times than not caught worse throws cleaner to not put it in the ref's hands

He bobbled a bread basket catch he usually doesnt . It happens 🤷🏿‍♂️

423F9D58-3558-404A-B061-14F1E14AD160.jpeg

I'd fire McDaniels at the end of the season.
This roster is good enough to compete every Sunday.
They do compete every week but they always fall a play or two shy of winning. All games they’ve lost have been less than 6pts.

IDK if McDaniels is the guy or not. I’d imagine his seat is warming up, but I don’t think Mark Davis is gonna make a move unless **** really hits the fan.

bruh i didn’t really look at that holding call on the defense in that missed FG until now. This was a make up call for that roughing the passer :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom