NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
s1.gif
24EEE814-DAAD-4B4E-8292-5DEF98066834.gif

Going to twitter is pretty normal in this day and age. It's just the hope he sees this part that's lazy

People usually say they'll make amends in person as well 😂

What was up with the roughing the passer call on Chris Jones late 1st half? TV was on mute.

And that "holding" call on the Raiders defense during the missed FG. That looked like a fragrantly bad call.

Sorry, had to watch the game a couple of hours behind and those looked like terrible calls.

Talmbout hating the feeding frenzy of morning sports shows and disdain towards twitter apologies and I'm here just eating up all these things like a *****ass hypocrite. :lol:

Don't mind me.

Folks are funny though. :lol:

Talmbout hating the feeding frenzy of morning sports shows and disdain towards twitter apologies and I'm here just eating up all these things like a ******** hypocrite. :lol:

Don't mind me.

Lebby "giving up the ghost" and then collapsing in a heap always gets me. :lol:

Mike Vrabel has done pretty well.

Look, at 1-4 Joshy might do some things out of desperation that has him looking funny in the light that I can't defend, but up to this point, I don't think he's as bad during his first 5 games as a Raiders coach as others are insinuating. Was it raider5 raider5 that said 4 losses by no margin greater than 6 pts? That's a competitive football team with bad luck. NT likes the "in a vacuum" mantra so I'm sure in that sense he's made bad decisions here and there, but look at Brandon Staley? Same ol' ****, but gets bailed out by blind *** luck. Kliff Kingsbury, do we all agree, he's trash? Bailed out continuously in some form or another....Joshy may not be great, but he isn't bad, comparatively, imo.

Naw all those Twitter sports journalist calling for DA’s head for fines and suspensions is a little absurd and lame…. And the responses seem to follow suit with…. Naw I ain’t gonna go there

Mike Vrabel has done pretty well.

Look, at 1-4 Joshy might do some things out of desperation that has him looking funny in the light that I can't defend, but up to this point, I don't think he's as bad during his first 5 games as a Raiders coach as others are insinuating. Was it raider5 raider5 that said 4 losses by no margin greater than 6 pts? That's a competitive football team with bad luck. NT likes the "in a vacuum" mantra so I'm sure in that sense he's made bad decisions here and there, but look at Brandon Staley? Same Ole ****, but gets bailed out by blind *** luck. Kliff Kimgsbury, do we all agree, he's trash? Bailed out continuously in some form or another....Joshy may not be great, but he isn't bad, comparatively, imo.
4 L's by a combined total of 14 points.

It ain't bad luck if it's a happening week-to-week. It's just apart of who they are at this point, and that's gonna be the monkey on their back until they learn to win. Last year they had like 7 game winning drives or something stupid like that and willed themselves to W's. This team ain't that no more.

4 L's by a combined total of 14 points.

It ain't bad luck if it's a happening week-to-week. It's just apart of who they are at this point, and that's gonna be the monkey on their back until they learn to win. Last year they had like 7 game winning drives or something stupid like that and willed themselves to W's. This team ain't that no more.

Maybe this goes against my point, but that was the Vikings last season. Do I think KOC is a good coach? Yes. But the one difference between last season with Zimmer and so many close losses versus this season with "lucky" wins is hard to determine. They should've lost to Detroit much the same way they should've beat Cincy and Arizona last season. They would've been looking at 3-0 instead of 1-2. Probably playoffs, most likely Zim and Spielman retained.

If Adams gets 2 feet in bounds...Raiders at 2-3 right in the thick of the AFCW. 1-4 is waaaay worse, but the players didn't execute. That's not on Josh. HCs are the first to take blame, but if...IF that 2 pt conversion is successful and the Raiders win, which still wasn't a certainty, Josh and the Raiders have new life. I think we'll see just how good a coach he is now, with this uphill battle than we would had they won.

it’s almost like….a certain someone made ALLLLLL of them (the entire ****ing tree and root system) work and look good. heh

Uh huh......a random *** plain *** nobody talent white kid come out the 6th round sitting the bench taught to hand the ball off for 40 minutes a game while the defense mauled everybody and the likely first HOF kicker not named Tucker kicked game winner after game winner in clutch moment after clutch moment while refs fixed I don't know how many issues on his behalf to save his outta nowhere *** he certainly deserves credit for all the defensive HOFers he played with, All Pro's, Pro Bowlers etc DEFENSIVELY learned how to play the game at a high level from him, the 3,600 yards a season and 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio with 2 pro bowls to show for it while winning 3 Super Bowls in the first 4 years of his career based off that sparkling play, HE was the cause of all that. 220 yards a game and 1.5 TD's surely brought a new landscape to a burgeoning dynasty. 👍

Then when he actually became a true monster on the field, he lost to Eli Manning......

You need to ****ing stop with that stupid *** cause and effect bull****. That dude barely got his job at MICHIGAN. He got his NFL job based on injury. Bill brought that boy into the world. He didn't come into the league slangin like Pat or Herbert or even develop after a year like Josh with ridiculous skillsets & ****. They carried his *** for years while he handed off to Antoine Smith and Kevin Faulk and Corey Dillon. While his defense gave up 30 point games 6 times in 57 games and none of them in the playoffs. And his first career playoff win was based on a fumble, by him. :stoneface:

You sound ****in ridiculous with this stupid **** man. You think Brady gets drafted in the 6th round by the Titans, or the Bears or the Panthers and does all that? :smh:

Belichick was winning Super Bowls with legendary defenses while his QB's were Phil Simms and Jeff Hostetler. My God dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom