NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

200.gif

bob mcnair

20221013_083337.jpg

This really would explain everything :lol:

We've always joked that this was the case but damn, the fact he's never been pushed/voted out after everything def has to come from something...

Every old white guy in America has dirt :lol: :lol:

I don’t thing the allegations would shock anyone with common sense

I thought there should have been more follow up on the ticket sale skimming allegations. But between the fact it came from a disgruntled former employee and the very well documented low attendance… The league probably would’ve spent more on an audit than the mil or two they would’ve recouped and had to split between 31 other owners. But off principle alone I thought that should’ve got more attention.

see i just figured that ticket thing would be the final straw kinda deal.. they probably already tired of dude from the numerous scandals

and then on top of that washington was one of the big teams until dude killed that market

They’re still in the top 5 in terms of franchise worth

and yet they will have multiple games this year where there are more of the opposing fans than their own

and as a national team they are no where near what they used to be 20-30 years ago

as i fan of team in the nfc east, i love snyder.. but if i was one of his business partners, i would expect a whole lot more in that market and with that team's history

who's sick enough (besides the teams fans) to watch this game tonight?

Not I

I have no team interests of FFB interest in this game so I’m probably out. Or maybe not 🤷🏽‍♂️

I drafted darrell mooney in one of my leagues thinking fields would force feed the ball this year. Boy was i wrong & dropped him after 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom