NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of cameramen...

The best part is his logo:

Screen_Shot_2022_10_12_at_12.26.53_PM.png

yup.. most of us see the tech that gets used in other sports and zero clue why it doesnt get used in the NFL

especially when you could just have the league call down and cut all this wasted time that goes into reviews or in simple shh like first down calls where dudes are eyeballing it
I read somewhere this summer someone asked Goodell this very thing and he more or less said owners have determined viewers like the walk up drama aka chain gang coming out & measuring, refs under hoods, etc.

Also another factor for football if you use chips in ball (or a line), how do you know if during a successful stretch whether a knee was down first, or the ball was stretched out under a pile a split second after whistle, etc. There is likely still many things that need to be "checked."

I can see both ways I suppose.

Dude should be prosecuted for filing a false police report. He obviously runs into DA 🤣

Yea the second angle paints an entirely different picture than the one broadcasted national TV.

It’s obvious that Adams was walking head down and doesn’t even see dude until after they run into each other, then unfortunately he pushes him out of his way.

Security supposed to keep the tunnel area clear too.

Go to the hospital and a lawyer milk an injury if i was ever desperate enough and not working in the nfl..maybe...the cops? Nah

One angle of the video makes the push look worse than what it was. Camera man was speed walking head down and crosses Davante’s path. Keep in mind he still has his helmet on limiting peripheral vision and he has at least a foot on dude. He didn’t see him until the last second.

Not mad at the camera man because the push was unnecessary. And DA said as much. Had they just collided and he fell then I’d say move on.

Don’t see a judge awarding a six figure settlement. Especially after the second angle video.

What you’re thinking of is a verdict, not a settlement. Parties settle to avoid trying a case before a judge or jury. This case likely gets settled quickly to avoid the drawn out process of litigation.

What you’re thinking of is a verdict, not a settlement. Parties settle to avoid trying a case before a judge or jury. This case likely gets settled quickly to avoid the drawn out process of litigation.
Even with that, a six figure settlement isn’t coming out of that. With the angle that we just saw, Adams lawyer would suggest play it out in court before telling him to accept a settlement of that amount.

Even with that, a six figure settlement isn’t coming out of that. With the angle that we just saw, Adams lawyer would suggest play it out in court before telling him to accept a settlement of that amount.

I’m an attorney who defends against personal injury lawsuits on a daily basis. You’d be surprised at the amounts of money people get in settlements because the party being sued doesn’t want to go through the trouble of litigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom