NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I can't see Devante fighting this. A drop in the bucket for him

Yeah and no matter how defensible a case may seem, there’s still the possibility that he spends the attorney’s fees to fight the case and ends up losing because a Plaintiff-friendly jury decides against him at Trial. Then he’ll be on the hook for the verdict amount on top what he already paid his own attorneys.

Probably not worth the time, effort, money, and publicity involved.

Random thought sitting at work bored…why is their no first down line technology like goal line technology?! The more I think about it the more ridiculous it is we don’t have a system where we can automatically know if the ball broke the line for the first down or touchdown and the ref gets a notification to confirm it. This tech literally already exists
Always funny to see some 70 year old dude out there spotting the ball from 2 yards away off pure eyesight :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Saul Goodman would do work in this case.

But seriously, I don't feel bad for Davante at all. Don't push dudes who are just trying to do their job because you asked to come to the Raiders and you're frustrated. Dummy.
Eh. Hostile environment. Fans throwing **** on the field/at the players. Fans yelling racist **** to the players. In the heat of the moment, you don't know who's rushing you. I'm not saying he's not in the wrong, but I'm sure he seen that Draymond video and was like "no one running up on me like that" :lol:

Regardless, I'm sure Devante will just pay whatever to make this go away.

In all seriousness if he lets this go to court and has no prior criminal history, what type of restitution can the cameraman realistically get? He wasn’t seriously injured in any type of way. His camera equipment wasn’t damaged. Yeah Devante Adams is an insanely rich NFL player, but does that mean the cameraman is entitled to a much higher payday for “pain and suffering” in comparison to if some random average joe on the street did the exact same thing to him.

Like I get the convenience of just giving him some shut up money to go away on Devante Adams end. But the other hand, I don’t blame him for saying damn, this cameraman is legit trying to cause me all types of problems (albeit for a situation I caused) . Let me lawyer up and make sure he doesn’t get some type of payday. I rather pay lawyers and potential court fines over giving him a single penny

1665660170482.gif

20221013_083337.jpg

This really would explain everything :lol:

We've always joked that this was the case but damn, the fact he's never been pushed/voted out after everything def has to come from something...

Last edited:
Snyder is the lowest hanging fruit. You clip him then it’ll just put someone else under a microscope.

I’m still cautiously optimistic at best about him being ousted. The fact he has a doomsday plan is a little encouraging. Look at the rebrand for example. He went on record saying he’d never change the name even though its been controversial since the beginning of his tenure. Having 3 different names in 3 seasons shows he didn’t even consider the possibility of a name change. But now it sounds like he’s at least prepping for a fight.

Zero clue how Snyder and ross haven’t been forced to sell

With Snyder I would have assumed the ripping off other owners would be the last straw

With Ross I would have assumed him f’n with their gambling position would have cause them to force him out

Zero clue how Snyder and ross haven’t been forced to sell

With Snyder I would have assumed the ripping off other owners would be the last straw

With Ross I would have assumed him f’n with their gambling position would have cause them to force him out
I thought there should have been more follow up on the ticket sale skimming allegations. But between the fact it came from a disgruntled former employee and the very well documented low attendance… The league probably would’ve spent more on an audit than the mil or two they would’ve recouped and had to split between 31 other owners. But off principle alone I thought that should’ve got more attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom