NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamar hasn't looked good for a few weeks now. That offense is trash and Harbs is a joke.

As much as hate to admit it you're right.

He been looking extra mid since they blew that huge lead against the Dolphins.

The defense been *** all season.

Today though Lamar was on some ******** today.

Don't know what he was doing.

Im mad that Jets and Giants game are coming on at the sams time.

Anyways ... I cant remember the last time I enjoyed watching the Jets like I do now. I mean its been a minute since Chat.

The good thing is they are all young guys ... a good core!

Daboll is HIM. This giants team on paper is 0-6 or 1-6 under Joe Judge last year.
FfN1Yh3XkAMh1PN

As much as hate to admit it you're right.

He been looking extra mid since they blew that huge lead against the Dolphins.

The defense been *** all season.

Today though Lamar was on some bull**** today.

Don't know what he was doing.
I think the pressure of betting on himself is getting to him. This is the third game this year where they had a solid lead and folded. In each game when they needed Lamar to make a play he couldn't do it.

can someone please explain the choke job by lamar at end of the game??? no wonder no one considers him in the class of mahomes and allen....garbage
The offensive line was partly responsible on both turnovers.

Unrelated, Byron Leftwich is the worst OC in the league. The team that hires him as a HC deserves the misery.

giants on a roll with a bunch of flex receivers too. wonder if that entices ODB to go home :nerd: . rams needed another legit receiver too. should be interesting in the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom