NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giants on a roll with a bunch of flex receivers too. wonder if that entices ODB to go home :nerd: . rams needed another legit receiver too. should be interesting in the coming weeks.

Dani is bottom of the league in red zone passing attempts, passing TDs and passing yards………I’m going to guess no.

Screenshot_20221016_162446.jpg

:emoji_goat: ****

Got Shula in his sights now

Pay him, pay him what? I am sincerely interested in this.

Do you also think Geno should get paid? Having a much better year than Dani.

Please answer both questions.
I'm kind of joking about paying Daniel Jones (although they need to stop messing around and pay him to be their QB).

But its good that comment got your *** back in here!!!! Of all the things, that finally made you come through.

shame1.gif

giants on a roll with a bunch of flex receivers too. wonder if that entices ODB to go home :nerd: . rams needed another legit receiver too. should be interesting in the coming weeks.
that would be a weird move for OBJ to go back to the Giants. He has so many more attractive options.

I'm kind of joking about paying Daniel Jones (although they need to stop messing around and pay him to be their QB).

But its good that comment got your *** back in here!!!! Of all the things, that finally made you come through.

shame1.gif

You know why Dani is playing better? Because the coaches don’t let him throw the ball. Why would we want to pay a QB that they don’t let throw the ball in the red zone (lowest amount of RZ throws, has the lowest amount of yards per passes, bottom of the league in passing TDs and has the RB taking snaps under center. It’s quite clear that Daboll doesn’t think highly of him.

E0F27ED6-8334-495A-8664-F4A9D506C10D.jpeg

Saquon is carrying this team, he’s the entire offense.

I didn’t like the Daboll hiring but I was wrong, he got them playing smart and hard.

Defense has less talent than last year but they’re balling.

And I appreciate all the love and well wishes from some of y’all, thanks

Lamar needs better weapons. Also, Andrews dropped a wide open TD.
Much different game if they get a TD there instead of settling.
But still, he had the ball to win the game. Can't ask for much more.

You know why Dani is playing better? Because the coaches don’t let him throw the ball. Why would we want to pay a QB that they don’t let throw the ball in the red zone (lowest amount of RZ throws, has the lowest amount of yards per passes, bottom of the league in passing TDs and has the RB taking snaps under center. It’s quite clear that Daboll doesn’t think highly of him.

E0F27ED6-8334-495A-8664-F4A9D506C10D.jpeg

Saquon is carrying this team, he’s the entire offense.

I didn’t like the Daboll hiring but I was wrong, he got them playing smart and hard.

Defense has less talent than last year but they’re balling.

And I appreciate all the love and well wishes from some of y’all, thanks
stubborn man

Yep, Jones has no part of any of this success. None.

You're the only man on this planet who can't see.

You don't even think Daniel is mediocre.

Remember you thought I was crazy saying I'd be stunned the Giants aren't at least 5-5 through 10? Remember? Or nah?

Sit back and enjoy.

stubborn man

Yep, Jones has no part of any of this success. None.

You're the only man on this planet who can't see.

You don't even think Daniel is mediocre.

Remember you thought I was crazy saying I'd be stunned the Giants aren't at least 5-5 through 10? Remember? Or nah?

Sit back and enjoy.

But I posted all facts. They don’t let him throw the ball down the field or in the red zone, that’s a fact.

Some people thought this team would win 4-5 games this far because of the schedule. I didn’t, I was wrong.

Dani has made plays, not as many mistakes but again, he’s handcuffed. Coaches aren’t letting him make mistakes. A win is a win but Saquon is carrying this offense. He’s gonna get paid.

Rams can sign him in the off-season cause it’s a damn good chance he’s gone in the off-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom