NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the pressure of betting on himself is getting to him. This is the third game this year where they had a solid lead and folded. In each game when they needed Lamar to make a play he couldn't do it.

Also the added pressure of knowing his defense is complete dog**** and he has to be Super Lamar to make up for the ineptitude.

That said he was complete basura today.

That's inexcusable man. :lol: :smh:

Another thing hurting them is that their run game isn't as lethal as it once was.

Lamar gonna Lamar but what their run game deadly was getting production from the actual RBs.

Dobbins still coming byke from injury, and Edwards I think is injured.

Drake stepped up today though so we'll see if they can sustain it.

His roster vs Tampa roster. Same record.

He's winning road games comfortably with a 3rd string QB, Tom losing to Kenny Pickett and Mitch Trubisky.

1665954489891.png

winning ONE (1) road game comfortably

he is the GOAT coach. but let's stop giving him cookies for a .500 football team (that he constructed) and for being last in the division. the standard used to be higher. now IF he takes this team to the playoffs and wins a game...i'll eat some crow. but the bar is not the brady bucs right now :lol:

1665954489891.png

winning ONE (1) road game comfortably

he is the GOAT coach. but let's stop giving him cookies for a .500 football team (that he constructed) and for being last in the division. the standard used to be higher. now IF he takes this team to the playoffs and wins a game...i'll eat some crow. the bar is not the brady bucs right now :lol:

No you won't. You're gonna keep pedaling your dumb *** narrative about a random 6th round QB building a franchise instead of who actually did it.

No you won't. You're gonna keep pedaling your dumb *** narrative about a random 6th round QB building a franchise instead of who actually did it.

i'm not the one pedaling a dumb narrative. you're out here crowning a coach for having his team in last place, man :lol:

LAST PLACE

let us at least climb into 3rd place:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom