NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BC054B23-3FD4-40C9-A19F-D6748EEF5591.gif

I work like a mfin dog, me getting one single day a week to do nothing but watch NFL 21-22 days a year is not something I'm willing to give away. Don't care who mad about it. Enjoy your 15 hours fam.

That's the thing. In my situation, Divorcee, I now get every other Sunday...no ******* nagging, blah blah blah, lets pick berries, lets go to the park (for what?!), go to my uncles (not watching football but CNN or Fox News or some ****). The Sundays in between I'm with my daughter, so I'll keep tabs, but f football...but catch me the next Sunday and you see me behaving Saturday night so I'm clear of mind for the usual 8-9 hours of football. The London games my Christmas though. :lol:

yeah i def consider NFL sundays just a me day where i can just do nothing, watch games, and have the day to myself. been lucky to find a girl who gets it and just leaves me be while she does her own thing around the house or whatever :lol:

My internal clock has me up by 445a mountain time anyways. Having the early game on after a blunt and breakfast is nice. Take a nap around 10a wake up in an hour wondering if i accidentally slept until monday light up again and watch more football. Sundays are the best.

Damn must be nice. My girl says this is the worst part of the year 😂

Even worse now that I have games to attend now

Same lol my girl said it was nice knowing you

Gets mad when I get keep checking fantasy scores while we're together

Yeah, I do not miss that. "Well, go to your moms then, I don't care"...let me live! :lol:

I'm being conscious not to overcorrect on my next victim though. She needs to be understanding and like football, but not one of them OD chick's that beat you in fantasy and won't shut the hell up about it...Me: "I don't care about that league anyway...not even trying...you had the 1st pick! Of course you're winning...try having the 7th pick and see what's up...my team is just hitting their stride...****, the Vikings just scored and I have no idea what happened!"

And of course fervently trying to post on NT..."what are you blogging about now?" Me: "IM NOT BLOGGING!"

"Im not toxic...youre toxic" something like that. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, I do not miss that. "Well, go to your moms then, I don't care"...let me live! :lol:

I'm being conscious not to overcorrect on my next victim though. She needs to be understanding and like football, but not one of them OD chick's that beat you in fantasy and won't shut the hell up about..."I don't care about that league anyway...not even trying."
Was gonna say you need to meet these blondes and one brunette in our section. I dont think they've mentioned fantasy leagues yet
QbadP (3).png

i do get asked/poked fun on about "having to opine on football on that website with the black and red background" during games :lol:

**** progresses. Back in the early oughts, I thought I was cool...my gf's asking about that same black and red. "Tap tap pull" if you don't know, you don't know..."and I'm not talking about the bedroom. " :lol:

Then I started disclosing NT as proper procedure, which manifested into "blogging." My ex-wife caught me one morning when I used to do the detailed QB rankings the morning before week 1...she said "blogging" I got defensive, looked at my wall of text..."ohhh...yeah, I see it now." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom