NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say Niners are in a must-win situation, but I can't this early. Especially in the NFC. But it would be odd to see them drop to 3-5 after essentially going all-in with CMC and the teams expectations just a few weeks ago.

Additional thoughts for tomorrow:

- Vikings should win, but I can see them losing. They REALLY struggled against Kyler last season. I don't have much faith in the Cardinals, but beating the Vikings would fit. Hopefully 'Sota turned a corner though and can keep getting better whilst winning.

- London game is loser exits the playoff chat.

- Raiders/Saints lowkey one of the best matchups on the dockett.

- Lions get off the snide and Campbell beats his former team.

- No clue how Patriots/Jets goes.

- Excited to see what Willis got. I think everyone gets the sense that if goes well, Tanne is done in Tenne.

- Giants/Seahawks probably my other favorite matchup.

- Ehlinger shows out.

I want to say Niners are in a must-win situation, but I can't this early. Especially in the NFC. But it would be odd to see them drop to 3-5 after essentially going all-in with CMC and the teams expectations just a few weeks ago.

Don't worry. They have the perfect matchup to get back on track

Goddamn I wish there wasn’t stakes in the London game tomorrow… wish it was Bortles and Osweiler. Don’t wanna wake up for this ****.

sb sb broncos19dm broncos19dm your dweeb QB playing tomorrow?

Would hope so given those shenanigans on the plane earlier this week.

My friend needs them to at least cover tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sb
My Jags having to put the last nail in Russ Wilson career

219ah2.jpg

Is Pittsburgh vs. Philadelphia a big rivalry in PA?

Come to think of it...it's kinda crazy that that little box of a state has 2 teams...kinda not crazy though. Weird. :lol:

Man got that disposable income got the heat on with the window open

i was gonna say, Lenny just flexin' on us rn :lol:

:rofl: @disposable income

As I was typing that I wondered if I should explain, bc…I am the worst with that. Inefficiency to the max with the heat and AC. I love fresh air, I’m like a fiend for it. I hate being hot, but enjoy warmth. I got my cozy setting and it’s not to be messed with. At home, in my truck, window always open no matter the temp. When my daughters with me, I get anxiety when she says she’s cold, bc I gotta shut a window and/or pour the heat on her so I can get my breathe of air. It’s actually ridiculous. :lol:

:rofl: @disposable income

As I was typing that I wondered if I should explain, bc…I am the worst with that. Inefficiency to the max with the heat and AC. I love fresh air, I’m like a fiend for it. I hate being hot, but enjoy warmth. I got my cozy setting and it’s not to be messed with. At home, in my truck, window always open no matter the temp. When my daughters with me, I get anxiety when she says she’s cold, bc I gotta shut a window and/or pour the heat on her so I can get my breathe of air. It’s actually ridiculous. :lol:

:lol:

i'm sorta with you. i don't run the heat but i'll def crack the windows in the winter while wearing sweatpants and a hoodie in the house. or driving around with the AC on blast but the windows open. it's def a fresh air type of thing

As I sit here, I have the heater on, sliding door open. My spot on the couch is by the sliding door and I got a fan positioned away from me, but close enough I get a breeze.

Y’all making me contemplate myself. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom