NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1667004573150.png

Y’all do know they could’ve had problems in their relationship OTHER than football right?

The famous #NT logic making it sound like they divorced strictly because he played football again :smh: I’m sure it played a part in it but none of us know their relationship

Last edited:
Late 20th century philosopher Chris Rock was once quoted as saying, "Theres nothing better than p***y, except new p***y." Theres a good chance her and her friends constantly remind him of the life she missed. Plus lets not forget, Tom Brady is a d**k! Im positive there was levels to this divorce we only know what they want us to know.

Y’all do know they could’ve had problems in their relationship OTHER than football right?

The famous #NT logic making it sound like they divorced strictly because he played football again :smh: I’m sure it played a part in it but none of us know their relationship

We’re not that dense. We’re just discussing what we do know, which is probably just the tip of the iceberg.

Unless it comes out that Brady was on a Favre steez, beat a woman to the degree of Terrell Suggs or was a promiscuous perv like Watson...why do folks care enough to self-aggrandize at his behest? Looks even more pitiful as the days go on...acting like y'all KNOW everything about it. :lol:

5B1FEE92-71FF-4061-8F53-26AB81B4B68F.jpeg

Could be other dirty laundry. I’m not one for the gossip. Based on what they’ve shared in the media it always comes back to football, specifically the fact it takes him away from the family more than she’d like. No speculation there.

Bron been a team hopper so that ain’t surprising…Yo been bouncing back and forth from the Cowboys, Browns and whoever the hot team or whatever squad from the city he playing in :lol: :smh:
Except the Browns aren't hot. 2-5? Cowboys 5-2.

And he didn't jump to the Rams, where he currently plays.

Orl
Also didn't jump to the Dolphins when he was in Miami.

Other than that, yeah, he totally does that.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom