NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams deserved to lose. This is Brady man. That was some disrespectful defense they were running

McVay is always at the Brady short end. How many people can be in that Heisman house

still the GOAT :pimp:

probably just thought to himself he can play another 5 years....please don't do it, Tom :lol:

Rams with the soft *** coverage all game.

Getting gash for that deep ball and then dinked and dunked for the eventual TD.

Stafford and that offense being complete *** in the second half didn't help matter either.

9345ED58-0D73-4510-97BF-0ECBFF45086A.gif

To be fair Raheem Morris had them playing that soft *** coverage all game so he was consistent.

Gonna need the offensive genius McVay to explain why the Rams offense has faded into Bolivian.

3rd string offensive linemen when the 1st stringers are fringe NFL players. But McVay could adapt to this so he definitely taking the blame. Just terrible play and play calling on all sides of the ball.

I must admit that I didn't watch the entire game as I thought the Jets were going to blown out but with 6 minutes left I tuned in to and watched the victory. Crazy .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom