NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fg6-Ra5WIAMdcbE.jpg
I'm not a **** but Kirk & Brady could train my girl any time they'd like.

Vikings next 4 games are against the Bills, Cowboys, Patriots, and Jets.... How many of those do they have to win for y'all to consider them legit?

No less than 2.
I'm prepping myself for the usual Minnesota let down but I'm strangely optimistic about this year's squad. This has statically been Kirk's worse year as a Viking but they're winning because he's showing up in the clutch. Big Z may also be the steal of the free agency period. The defense isn't the best but man they show up when you need em, both Peterson and Harrison Smith are out there playing like they're in their primes. Love this squad, I just hope it isn't a fluke.

Yea, imma just say it now.

The new 10 might need a year to marinate, but he's the guy.

Always thought taking CEH in the first was unnecessary.

DB’s wild excited when the WR they left open drops a pass in the 1st quarter like they did something then got the sick look when they let yo get behind em with 20 secs left :lol: :smh:

That’s the Ravens defense in a nutshell

Taysom Tebow gonna run wild on dem boys tomorrow. :lol: :smh:

From PFT

Hockenson: “Got to Minnesota Tuesday. I stayed pretty late on Wednesday just trying to make sure I knew everything in the base plan and then Thursday it’s third-down [package], same thing. You’ve got to be in there early, stay late just to learn it. And then Friday, it’s a ‘fast Friday’ they say, but I was in there for a while after everyone was gone, too, just trying to make sure that I had the whole game plan down. Making sure that I was able to be out there and be part of this when they needed me and there was no, ‘Hey, he doesn’t know what’s going on,’ or, ‘Hey, he doesn’t know that.’ I just really wanted to not have that be the emphasis and that’s just something that I put on myself right when I got here.”

I can see why the Lions hate him

From PFT

Hockenson: “Got to Minnesota Tuesday. I stayed pretty late on Wednesday just trying to make sure I knew everything in the base plan and then Thursday it’s third-down [package], same thing. You’ve got to be in there early, stay late just to learn it. And then Friday, it’s a ‘fast Friday’ they say, but I was in there for a while after everyone was gone, too, just trying to make sure that I had the whole game plan down. Making sure that I was able to be out there and be part of this when they needed me and there was no, ‘Hey, he doesn’t know what’s going on,’ or, ‘Hey, he doesn’t know that.’ I just really wanted to not have that be the emphasis and that’s just something that I put on myself right when I got here.”

I can see why the Lions hate him
Mans hopped right in and surpassed Irv Smith Jr career high lol.... Minny still needs a wr3 because KJ Osborn is not it, dude has regressed so much. I hope they get Odell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom