NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My God.....I brought up the Colts bein in disarray yesterday in the QB thread, but I didn't mean like this. :lol:

And honestly, I had a new name to throw in the ring for them......Aaron Rodgers next year. Seriously. I think he's out of GB next year, what other franchise will have some decent pieces, relatively same region.....I don't see him goin to Carolina, or Atlanta, maybe Washington......Colts, in a division he'd have a shot at winning......but with this nonsense goin on, he may just retire. :lol:

Wow, supposedly this dude lost his bet with his Jets fan friend and had to get this tat :wow: :lol:

FB_IMG_1667852348627.jpg

I pray my son's never this stupid ....

This is exactly what I mean. Black coaches have to crawl over glass just let get interviews but hey lets raid da ESPN talent pool.

So it technically makes sense that the Rooney Rule wouldn't apply for an interim position but if they decide to roll with Saturday going into next season do they have to interview minorities as well (or anyone else for that matter) or can they just upgrade him from to full-time head coach and call it a day?

I'm still scared to start talkin **** :lol:
D O N T

To be honest, I'm not a fan of Wilson ... trying to figure out if he sucks or is the coaching that has him looking like a scrub.

Also not sold on 1 .. dude is not a shut down corner. He is getting vet calls and there have been plays where he has been burned and committed a penalty but no calls.

Lastly, this coaches have real talent in Mimms and Moore and all they are doing is ignoring their needs and not targeting them.

**** wack!

He was just on first take a week ago :lol:

I'm surprised he took that job under these wild circumstances

I hate to say it or be that guy but unfortunately I have to disagree with you and Bantz about this being a bad look for him SOLELY because he is white. A man like Reggie Wayne couldn't afford to take this position and fail but Saturday can maybe get another chance, if not the full-time position in the offseason. It is 100% unfair but unfortunately we have seen it happen time and time again with these mediocre white re-treads at head coach :smh:

Even a guy like Steve Nash in the NBA at least had some consulting duties for a few years with a pro team before taking a HC position. Going from HS HC (where he was only 20-16, mind you!!) to NFL HC is truly some movie ****, man. Dat privilege |l

So it technically makes sense that the Rooney Rule wouldn't apply for an interim position but if they decide to roll with Saturday going into next season do they have to interview minorities as well (or anyone else for that matter) or can they just upgrade him from to full-time head coach and call it a day?

they could just be like Mark Davis' last two hires where they choose who they want first then find any available position coach of color to interview to fulfill requirements.

Man I'm straight befuddled by this Jeff Saturday news. :lol: :smh:

Literally off of TV to the sidelines with no coaching experience.

Jim Irsay is a whole clown.

All these shenanigans aside, wouldn't surprise me if the Colts beat the Raiders on Sunday. :lol:

Tank Roquan will be just age 25 all the way until next year’s minicamps take place. The Ravens always seem to get away with ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom